• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

juicy vegas no deposit codes

You need to contact support in chat & ask them to redeem the points. They might not let you w/o a dep. But sometimes they will. :)
I ask because I have accumulated thousands of points from all the no free spins/no deposit spins and I don't want them to say screw that & ban me. Especially before I collect my withdrawal lol

Reactions: Mben and Yassirb

Patti

I ask because I have accumulated thousands of points from all the no free spins/no deposit spins and I don't want them to say screw that & ban me. Especially before I collect my withdrawal lol
I understand completely, I recommend that you make a small dep they will accept as low as 20.00 then after you play that off, and b/f you add any additional spins...ask to redeem the comp points. if you have thousands....you might want to only do 50 or so at a time. The play-through is high and I think the max payout is $100.00. I have made a lot of deposits there and have no issues with Visa / MC I never win :-( anything to amount to much so can't tell you how they are about getting funds to you. Hope this helps - Good Luck

Yassirb

I had 9400 which was pretty disappointing as they redeem all of them at once when you request it after making a first deposit, no ban was issued. Making another 50x PT another roadblock.

Goodluck!

Reactions: Mben and Mebriley05

sluckylucky

How is that a good deal? They took all of the points and left me with 71 points.
How did they take the points? Nothing happens with the points until you ask support to convert the points into bonus dollars. $1 per 100 points. It couldn't just disappear. Take a screenshot of the account history.

Reactions: Mben
How did they take the points? Nothing happens with the points until you ask support to convert the points into bonus dollars. $1 per 100 points. It couldn't just disappear. Take a screenshot of the account history.
They wiped them out. I checked the account history and it's completely blank for yesterday. ‍♀️

sluckylucky

They wiped them out. I checked the account history and it's completely blank for yesterday. ‍♀️
Can you make a screenshot of the history like 4-5 days back?? Surely there must be movement there.. even though we all violate the terms of the bonuses, I have always agreed with support.

Can you make a screenshot of the history like 4-5 days back?? Surely there must be movement there.. even though we all violate the terms of the bonuses, I have always agreed with support.
There's just a bunch of coupons either being redeemed or denied. A deposit of $20 and then a subsequent withdrawal.

I'm not trying to overload this with screenshots of nothing.

dirkjannes

1708883552523.png

dirkjannes

All that codes i used before, but i also deposit some times and had also some withdrawels, ut since this week strange, i wait now on answer from support