• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$25 FullTilt Poker Freeroll

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
We have our first poker freeroll coming up at Fulltilt Poker for my forum GamblersTown.It is a $25 freeroll open to players with atleast 5 posts. Date: October 17thTime: 9:00 pm EST$$$: $25 Please let lots of people know and ask them to come sign up and make the minimum posts. You have 2 weeks from today which should be lots of time to make post count.If we get more than 25 players there will be a $50 freeroll on October 31st, and if there is more than 60 players qualifying and playing then it will be $100 freeroll.The tournament is not yet showing on ftp, but will let you all know when it is ready.Password will be sent out by pm and email to all qualifying members 2 hours before the tournament starts.Please DO NOT share the password to the tournament, to people without my consent. If password sharing occurs there will be nomore freerolls available from ftp.THANKS BEL FOR LETTING ME POST THIS!!!  

Last edited by a moderator:

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
just want to let everyone know the freeroll is now up on FTP.Tournaments > private oct.17 21:00Thanks!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gag54644