• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A COUPLE OF NICE ONES FROM BETPHOENIX

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
MADE MY $1600 WAGERING REQUIREMENT ON THE $40 CHIP I GOT FROM THE CAPTION CONTEST-(Luckily i had deposited during the contest so i got $40- so glad i did too)(IF IT MAKES ANYONE FEEL ANY BETTER THE MAX CAsH OUT ON MY CHIP WAS $60)THIS ONE WS WHAT I GOT FROM THE FREE SPINS

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
BUT THIS IS WHAT I GOT RIGHT BEFORE THAT AND IT WAS JUST OFF A STRAIGHT SPIN
biggrin.gif

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
BY THE WAY i already made my play through - ALL  of t it on  MYAN QUEE N - but i have no pics from that i was just screwing around plaing it down to max cash out when i started to try this game- but i think ill play it to next time
biggrin.gif

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Thanks for the tips! Oh, wait - you didn't give me any and my big win went straight down the drain!It's a good thing that I have my health!Oh, wait....

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
PSP wrote: Thanks for the tips! Oh, wait - you didn't give me any and my big win went straight down the drain!It's a good thing that I have my health!Oh, wait....
omg-TOO funny- now what am i supposed to say to that??

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
congrats cat dancer i managed to meet playthrough also but im going to reverse i think costs $68 just to send by wu

K

krystalkitty

Congrats Cat. About time for someone to win and nice to see screenshots again!!!!