• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Big Dollar and Villa Fortuna $20 Free

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Give these codes a try at Big Dollar and their sister site Villa Fortuna. I don't know who can and can't claim them but it's worth a try.$20 free chip$100 max cashoutBig Dollar - MFC20B Villa Fortuna - MFC20V

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i got the one at villa fortuna but at big dollar it said i didn't qualify for the promotion. i thought it was because i have never deposited there but if deej got it and never deposited then i have no clue why i didn't qualify, no biggie cause i don't play there but thought it strange how some qualify and others don't, i wonder what determines that factor

omeg

daremeto wrote: i got the one at villa fortuna but at big dollar it said i didn't qualify for the promotion. i thought it was because i have never deposited there but if deej got it and never deposited then i have no clue why i didn't qualify, no biggie cause i don't play there but thought it strange how some qualify and others don't, i wonder what determines that factor
 That si exactly what happened to me daremeto. I got one but not the other.
confuse.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't get either. Big Dollar said I didn't qualify and I am locked out of my Villa Fortuna account. I didn't bother finding out why. Glad you all were able to redeem one or both of them! :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jac087