• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Big Dollar Free Spins - 12/1/12

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
From their Facebook page ............Hi Big Dollar Playas on facebook, <br style="color:#333333;font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height:18px;" /><br style="color:#333333;font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height:18px;" />I'd like to introduce myself: My name is Sammy D, and I will from now on be your facebook host. The staff at Big Dollar have been so busy that there just hasn't been enough time to pay proper attention to everything, and that's where I come in.  Please give me a couple of days to settle in, and then I'll post my email address, etc. and we can get this page rockin'  & rollin'. I know that there are great plans ahead at Big Dollar, starting next week, but you'll have to wait till Tuesday to find out what it is. So, till then, have a great weekend, play, win and most of all - enjoy.I was told that I could give you 10 FREE SPINS as a welcome, hi, hello from me... So, here goes: You get 10 Free Spins on CITY OF GOLD Date: 1 December 2012 06h00 (EST) to 2 December 2012 06h00 (EST) Use this code to claim: BDFBSAM Please note that only depositing players qualify for freebies. If you're not a depositing player, deposit a minimum of $20 and get the Bonus Spin offer from Customer Support. CITY OF GOLDDiscover the New World! Explore the advanced civilization nestled deep in the heart of the South American jungle. Marvel at the almost otherworldly ancient artefacts. Collect golden orbs to trigger the challenging LIQUID GOLD feature game.WIN UP TO 30,000 COINS! 20 LINES. 5 COINS. UP TO 9 FREE SPINS. WILD X2 MULTIPLIER. FEATURE GAME.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reddy7