• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

File under: People in glass houses ...

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Report: Chris Hansen, 'To Catch a Predator' host, caught having affair</h1>Chris Hansen, the host of NBC's To Catch a Predator, has been caught in an act of deceit of his own, according to the National Enquirer.The tabloid magazine says the father of two has been cheating on his wife for nearly four months with Kristyn Caddell, an anchor at WPTV-TV in West Palm Beach, Fla.:nono:I'm just wondering if he got any sweet tea and had to sit on the stool of shame before he was free to go :thumb:I'm also wondering if the overzealous cops outside were replaced by a bitter, deranged, jilted wife with PMS :laughhard: 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I have never watched that show but I get the gist of it all. What an idiot!Here's the poor house he will be living in when his wife takes him for everything he's got! :lol: 
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Wow, how do you like that?It simply doesnt surprise me anymore, when you hear of things like this happening.Damn dude....You sure is dumb..:lol::lol:                                                                                            Pam