• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Forum Fun & Games - Come on in!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Your welcome cspope! Yes, it is one of my favorites as well. It has been so long since I watched it but it is one of those movies you never forget. Thanks again for participating! If you think you know your slots, give our Slots Challenge a try!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LOL I understand that. There is so many to remember. If any of them come back to you, feel free to post them below. Good luck!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Jewels wrote: It's Friday and the end of the workweek! We know you aren't really working (lol) so why not take our NEW Slot Challenge? When you think you know all the slots, submit your answer below! If you want to be a facebook star and have bragging rights, <a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=664584153623962&set=a.576205119128533.1073741828.575820899166955&type=1&theater" title="click here to submit your answer on our facebook page!">click here to submit your answer on our facebook page!</a>
Okay No Deposit Forum members and mods! As some of you may know it is my Birthday and I want one teeny tiny wish!My one and only wish is for someone, anyone to solve this Slot Challenge!!!Work alone, work together, make outlandish deposits, bribe your neighbor, sale your first born but please solve this Slot Challenge!There are 8 slot symbols in the picture and 1 slot screen shot.  Leave your answers below!  I have faith you can do it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This was a tough one, Jewels, but with the help of our member slotgal, I think I have a correct list. slotgal posted a few slot names on Facebook. In order of appearance ... Cash Crazy MG Tomahawk BOS Carnival Cash MG Isis MG A Switch In Time Rival Loaded MG Paradise Dreams RTG Code 211 BOS T-Rex RTG The Nuworks is throwing me off though. I can't name a Nuworks slot pictured. Jewels said ... There is 3 Microgaming slots, 2 Bet on Soft slots, 2 RTG slots, 1 Rival Slot and 1 Nuworks slot. Hope this helps solve the Slot Challenge! Am I right? I want a new challenge so I am hoping this is right! lol

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a winner!!!!  Way to go Mben and Slotgal!!!  I knew you could do it! All answers are correct! The Carnival Cash is in fact a Nuworks slot game.  See photo below!  Stay tuned for my next Slot Challenge....coming very soon!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
  I know you all have been waiting for it, so here it is! Our newest Slot Challenge! Can you solve it? Pictured above are 6 different slot machine symbols. To solve the puzzle comment below with the name of the 6 slot machines these symbols go to. Good luck!  

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, I only know one of them, and the funny part is the one I know is for a game I haven't even played!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Does anyone want to take a guess? I know you all know your slot machines.....Name the ones in the picture above.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'll help you all out a bit."
There is one Microgaming, one BetOnSoft, one TopGame, one RTG, one Proprietary software and last but not least, one Rival.

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It looks you all may me scratching your head just a bit. You can find all the answers here: <a href="http://www.latestonlineslots.com" title="http://www.latestonlineslots.com">http://www.latestonlineslots.com</a>

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Dwarven Gold, Lions Roar, Sweet Success, Dream Catcher, Football Frenzy, and I don't know what the clam is.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
riddle-q-mark.jpg

SHORT RIDDLE
What is greater than God,
more evil than the devil,
the poor have it,
the rich need it,
and if you eat it, you'll die?​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members