• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed golden lounge newyears bonis....

stef1965

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I don't know if evryone is qualified for this promotion , it could be that only the ones who recieved this email ..... so be sure before you make a deposit , and speak to the livechat ..... I'm sure you have something incredible all planned out for 2008 last hours and to make a big entrance into 2009.I want you to have the most incredible new year's eve, so I prepared this promotion that will send you for a spin.Get free spins *on every deposit on December 31st!Deposit 100 credits and get 50 free spins on Deck the Halls video slotsDeposit 200 credits and get 100 free spins on Deck the Halls video slotsDeposit 300 credits and get 150 free spins on Deck the Halls video slots.Deposit 1000 credits and get 500 free spins on Deck the Halls video slotsHave a happy new year!Sophiewww.goldenlounge.comsupport@goldenlounge.com*terms and conditions apply</pre> </pre> </pre>Good </pre>-- Edited by belgamo at 20:11, 2008-12-30

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasRoss