• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

May I introduce Me, Myself and I

Nick

Hello Hello everyone out there,Me, Myself and I is called Nick :roll:, semi professional poker player who also loves slot games and every new challenge. Hope to have fun and interesting conversations as new member in this forum.

omeg

Hello Nick:Welcome to the No Deposit Forum.We are so glad to have you here and look forward to seeing you on the board. :maddance:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to No Deposit Forum, Nick! Glad to have you on board!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to all the community, i am Antonella from Italy and i have already intriìoduced myself about 2 hours ago, but for spamming i have been immediately banned according what one of the admin told me. First of all i apologize in anycase because i think this is not my home and if i want to stay i should follow your rules, but i also would like to explain what i did and i would like to understand if was really considered spam what i posted or if peraphs was a mistake of the admin. So let's see...what i did is this : I went here : https://www.nodepositforum.com/f448759/nodepositforumcom-exclusive-no-deposit-bonus-offers/ which i think is the best place where to post a promotion and i post a link with a minipool to obtain 10 Euro for free...that's all !!! My question then is : is this really spamming ? if yes then can you explain me how to use that place and what to post ? Ok thank you sorry for all this mess, but i like this place and i would like to stay following the right rules... But of course now you could even ban me again because maybe you will not like this post !