• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My injured cat

computerchicknicole

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Please pray for my furry friend feline  Peach Fuzz he is 1 1/2 year old. He is a 11 pound orange tabby. He is very adventous, well he was hit by a car on hi back and back paws.  The vet said he may have acrushed disk. Please pray he can walk agin.Thanks

millie54

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Dear Computerchicknicole my prayers and sympathy are with you. Just a little advise, I just lost my best friend Murray ( a yellow Lab) in March after five months of trying to find out what was wrong with him. I took him to a holistic Vet after my vet gave no answers to what was wrong, but whatever it was we were to late. So don't give up do some research on your own and don't take one opinion. I'm sure he will be fine

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear your news.  A few years ago my cat ran away.  I tracked him down via a newspaper ad that a good samaritan posted about cat matching is description that was hit by a car in a shopping center parking lot.  To make a long story short, it was my cat and he had had a broken jaw that required surgery.  The animal hospital that treated him that day nicknamed him 'scratch', so I was told, because he was really banged up.  All in all, they did the surgery and he was back in tip top shape after about 4 months.  An amazing recovery considering how horrible his prognosis was that first day.  Cats are such resiliant creatures.  Yours will be on the mend sooner than you know. 

AKM2471

I am sorry sorry about the car accident that Peach Fuzz had. :("
I have 5 cats myself, and they become just like family."
My mother cat of 16 years died last June, its so heartbreaking, you wish that you could do everything for them to make them better or take away any pain that they are suffering from."
I truly hope Peach Fuz gets better soon, and walks, runs, climbs and is adventrous again..."
My thoughts and prayers are with you!!"
"
"

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ah those orange tabbys are something. I have 2 and every morning they do everything to drive me nuts until I finally get up and let them out for the day and as they go I say be good boys, stay safe and don't fight and I think to myself one of these afternoons........ so my heart and prayers are with you and your orange who I'm sure will be better soon.

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I know peach fuzz will be in my prayers I have 3 cats and one is an orange tabby I love tham all so much and they are all so different but they all let my 1 1/2 year old grand daughter lay on them and love them good luck cats bounce back quickly

computerchicknicole

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you all for the encouraging words. I also have 5 cats...... they are indeed furry friends! Peach Fuzz is starting to move around and get up on his paws for a second. Thanks again.....Nicole

nonna

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
good news hope he is in top kitty shape soon.pets are so much like family that it breaks your heart when something happens to them lost my dog of 14 years 2 years ago and i still miss him

Felicie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That is great news but don't let him over do it. My 2nd orange got hurt jumping down from rafters in the garage in December and he still limps a little but he does stretching exercises every day which makes me wonder just how smart they really are. And then there's orange #1 who has no clue apparently as he does the flyin-kick-punch thing on #1 every chance he gets. I wonder if that's part of the therapy too.

Last edited by a moderator:

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
THATS GOOD TO HEAR i HOPE EVERYDAY HE GETS A LITTLE BIT BETTER WE CALL MY ORANGE TABBY CLYDE AND HIS SISTER IS BONNIE WHO IS CALICO BUT HE'S SO BIG WE CALL HIM FAT BOY AND EVERY MORNING HE RUBS UP AGAINST MY HUSBANDS LEGS AND MY HUSBAND SAYS HE TRYING TO TRIP HIM SO HE'LL BANG HIS HEAD ON THE COFFE TABLE AND KILL HIM  SO FAT BOY WILL HAVE ME ALL TO HIMSELF HA HA

computerchicknicole

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have awesome news!!! Peach Fuzz is walking again!! Slowly but it looks like no crushed disk. "
I am so happy , but im not going to let him out for awhile, though he is peering out the door. "
"
Thank you to everybody who prayed for him, his recovery is truly proof to me that prayer does heal loved animals."
"
Thanks again,"
"
Nicole & Peach Fuzz

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
oh man... I friggin' LOVE happy endings!  thanks for the update.

Last edited by a moderator: