• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NO DEPOSIT BONUS $20 CLEOS VIP ROOM

omeg

<a href="http://arlnk.com/?a=90&oc=8&c=209&s1=" title="Cleos VIP">
27free_125x125_2_zpse80fe799.gif
</a>Here is the chip we have all been waiting for.LABOR20 will get you a free $20 at Cleos VIP Room.Have Fun and Good Luck.USA only -- Edited by PMM2008 on Monday 2nd of September 2013 03:56:46 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
$20 FREE CHIP BONUS"
For U.S. customers only."
Terms and Conditions:"
- No purchase is necessary."
- Your account must be on zero in order to partake in this promotion."
- Each bonus has a play through requirement with a minimum of 30 times before any prize may be claimed."
- Only one bonus per customer is allowed."
- This promotion is valid from the 2nd to the 5th of September 2013.

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
IWANTTOWIN wrote: I HAVE A PENNY IN MY ACCOUNT AND CANT SEEM TO PLAY A GAME AT ALL TO GET RID OF IT ..DO U KNOW ANY? TY
 When you claim the new bonus you will get a popup saying how much you have left and if you want to zero it out. Just click yes and your penny will be gone and the new bonus will be in your account.

omeg

crazyashell wrote: I live in the USA and they dont let me dep or take a free chip because of were i live in ny
 I'm sorry friend. Yes, they do have resricted states that they do not allow people to play if they are from them.
cry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TonyT wrote:
IWANTTOWIN wrote: I HAVE A PENNY IN MY ACCOUNT AND CANT SEEM TO PLAY A GAME AT ALL TO GET RID OF IT ..DO U KNOW ANY? TY
 When you claim the new bonus you will get a popup saying how much you have left and if you want to zero it out. Just click yes and your penny will be gone and the new bonus will be in your account.
 THANK YOU TONY T!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogg86