• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Pam will be out of the office ...

omeg

Hi Gang:I am going to be taking off this morning for Detroit to spend time with my family.  It's a 2 hour road trip and I am so looking forward to spending time with my Nephew Drake. He is 2 years old and I would drive 1000 miles for one of his hugs. :roll: Just wanted everyone to know as I will be out of the forum quite a bit for the next couple days.Dont worry of cashback, Ill be keeping track as always, so everyone who has claims is on the list come Tuesday.This Day in History, Lucky Numbers, and Horoscopes might be absent till I return as Mben has enough to do without having to take on my threads as well.Any PM's received will be answered when I return.Everyone have a great weekend. I know I will......                                                                                                 Pam

omeg

belgamo wrote: Hey, where was my notice? So hard to get good help these days! roflmao
 Sorry Boss.........Was kind of a spur of the moment thing. 
aww.gif
Wont happen again.                                                                            Pam

Last edited by a moderator: