• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

REAL TREE OR ARTIFICAL?

omeg

Hello to my fellow NDF members. :roll:Just was sitting here enjoying some Holiday music and a refreshment, and watching  my tree that is up already for the year. I cut it down myself, in the woods that adjoin my house.  I do this every year, and can't think of a artificial tree as being the same.So many memories of Christmas past.What do you think? Real tree or Artificial?Do you go back and forth each year or are you set on one or the other?Does the cost of a real tree come into play? Does space come into play? Safety concerns?I know although real for me is the only way to go, the cats terrorize it, and I am picking up pine needles for 2 months after it is gone. haha I have to water it everyday, etc etc etcI simply love the way it smells, looks, and over all says about the Christams season.(One time I got a real one and found a squirrel nest in it. No tenants though.)Whatever you decide on for a tree, enjoy this special season. :roll: 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
PMM2008 wrote: What do you think? Real tree or Artificial? God didn't bless me as much as I would have liked, so I go ...... f ake Do you go back and forth each year or are you set on one or the other? I'm not wishy washy so ..... I don't flip flop Does the cost of a real tree come into play? Always ..... as with everything else in life Does space come into play? Definately ...... when you live in a one bedroom apartment Safety concerns? For me, the tree or my cat?  I know although real for me is the only way to go, the cats terrorize it (mine will) , and I am picking up pine needles for 2 months after it is gone (it sucks picking up needles especially if you have carpet) . haha I have to water it everyday (there goes the water bill!) , etc etc etcI simply love the way it smells, looks, and over all says about the Christams season. My sisiter in law bought these hanging pine scented ornaments for their fake tree. They are long, skinny and dark green. The house smelled so good after we put those on their tree.  (One time I got a real one and found a squirrel nest in it. No tenants though.) Whatever you decide on for a tree, enjoy this special season. :roll: I am putting lights on one of my fake house plants and that will do! lol
And my question for you is .... what kind of refreshment were enjoying with your music? :lol: 

Last edited by a moderator:

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What do you think? Real tree or Artificial?  definately real Do you go back and forth each year or are you set on one or the other? never Does the cost of a real tree come into play? Does space come into play? Safety concerns? yes and yes I know although real for me is the only way to go, the cats terrorize it, and I am picking up pine needles for 2 months after it is gone. haha I have to water it everyday, etc etc etc so i don't have to pick up pine needles i used a christmas throw rug and put it under tree and when i take tree down i lay old sheets on floor that way all i have to do is pick them up and shake outside I simply love the way it smells, looks, and over all says about the Christams season. i agree love the way a real tree smells

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctn