• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

SLOTLAND NO DEPOSIT BONUS $44

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
If you have not received the second email contact support. It appears the main issue is when you register,  TWO emails get sent simultaneously , one with the registration confirmation the other with the offer. Seems some email providers are treating the second as Spam and not letting it get thru.

Msduckie2u2

I have not received a second email either and I'm in the U.S. When I sent an email they said sorry no available bonus at this time. My user name is msduckie2u2. When I signed up it said there was a bonus."

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
If you have not received the second email contact support. It appears the main issue is when you register, TWO emails get sent simultaneously , one with the registration confirmation the other with the offer. Seems some email providers are treating the second as Spam and not letting it get thru.

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
WHOO HOO! They added anew page to just enter code, no longer do you have to wait for an email.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearhustle