• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed Slots Jungle/WinPalace

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Has anyone been cashing out from SJ or WP ? and if  so  have   the payouts through wiretransfer  been with out any problems, meaning delayed like Cherry Red and Rushmore.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
About 8 working days. I  would take that gladly .  I have been waiting for my withdrawal from Cheery Red since May30th and still nothing. Withdrawal from Rusemore since June 10th both by wire transfers   , still nothing.  Keep telling me  about delays, but not to worry you will get paid as all of are players are getting paid.  I don't know of anyone who has gotten paid from them in a long time.  It is really getting frustrating now and unacceptable. They don't even answer emails anymore.

omeg

The delays are delayed. 
confuse.gif
Wow, nikkidog, I cant believe you are still waiting to get paid. I can only imagine you are frustrated and getting down right perturbed.  When they stop answering emails, that is never good.Do theysimply say it is processor issues, or something else?I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you to get the money that is rightfully yours.                                                                                                 Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I received an email today from Megan Ross stating the same thing, no update about my withdrawal. Will let you know when there is and when you can expect your money.  I asked her twice why some one who made a withdrawal the middle of June was paid and not me (read that on another forum )  when my withdrawal was approved on May 30th, but neither time did she answer that question. She asked why I think I am not going to get paid , well  a  month and a half  and still waiting that is  is why, wouldn't you think. I think that they are just giving me the run around and I will never get paid. that will be 3000.00 lost between QT, Cherry Red and Rushmore.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
nikkidog, the email you received is from who? The Win Palace group or the Rushmore group? I don't want members confused as to who is giving you the runaround (given the title of your thread).

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The Rushmore group, concerning my withdrawal from Cherry Red and Rushmore. Email from Megan Ross, Withdrawal Department

Status
Not open for further replies.