• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Superbowl XLIX Prop Bets

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
With Superbowl 49 just around the corner (literally for me since it will be played here my state's capital Phoenix, AZ), I like to check out the prop bets that can be wagered on. They're kind of funny. The big game is this Sunday 2/1/15.

Here are some samples. "How many times will "Deflated Balls" be referred to during the game?" is a good one considering the scandal Deflategate.

ENTERTAINMENT ODDS AND ENDS

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - How long will it take Idina Menzel to sign the US National Anthem?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - Will Idina Menzel forget or omit at least 1 word of the official US National Anthem?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - How many times will "Deflated Balls" be referred to during the game?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - Will Marshawn Lynch be fined by the NFL for any incident on Media Day?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - Will Marshawn Lynch grab his crotch after scoring a TD in the game?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - Which Coach will be mentioned first by name on TV after Kickoff?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - Which Coach will be shown first on TV after Kickoff?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - Which Color will Bill Belichick's hoodie be?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - Bill Belichick Hoodie Type?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - Will Bill Belichick smile during the game on camera?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - How many times will Katy Perry be mentioned in the 1st Half?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - Which song will Katy Perry perform first at Halftime?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - What will Katy Perry be wearing when she begins the Halftime show?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - What color will Katy Perry's hair be when she begins the Halftime show?

SPECIAL (NE vs SEA) - How many times will Gisele Bundchen be show on TV?

Reactions: Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson