• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WHETHER OR NOT WE LIKE IT...IT'S OUR WEATHER

Mimi33

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
PMM, I'll look at the map. I do not know where the Michigan is! I thought in America it's warm everywhere, but in Canada, yes! Cold))))Sorry, I was skipping lessons of geography in my childhood))):swing: :tail: PMM, Wonderful waiting for Christmas holidays) !:thumb:

Reactions: Mben

PMM

Hi of 20 today. That is the highest it has been in about 2 weeks. Just bitter cold and wind chills make it worse. The high for Friday is a whopping 4 degrees.

My car is filthy with snow and ice, but in this cold? You don't dare wash it as the doors will freeze shut, and you won't get them open until it warms up, likely Spring. LOL

Yes, Michigan is expected to be cold in Winter, but almost the entire country is dealing with extremely cold temps right now.

SMH

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Florida even saw snow in Tallahassee a few hours ago. Wow!

Ladies, I really hate to brag, but I am going to anyway. lol

See the red X on the current temps map? Yep, that's where I am. It looks like I am in the warmest part of the US right. :clap:

brag.png

Reactions: PMM

PMM

Hey gang!

How's the weather were you are?

Michigan is about to have a heat wave that is going to be brutal! 96+ Now I know some of you will say, that is not THAT hot. I will then answer that the humidity is over 60%. The low at night is 76 degrees. Just a bit difficult to sleep. lol

I see my water bill rising due to numerous showers per day.

Now I know that in Michigan we only get a few months of decent weather anyway, so why is she complaining? I have never been one for extreme heat. Give me spring or fall anytime.

As I told Mben just a bit ago. No air conditioner in this old farm house. I have air in the car only. If only I could figure out how to plug my computer into the power plug in the car.

Drop a line here and let us know the weather in your neighborhood.

Stay safe.

PMM

PMM

Heat Stroke.png

It is still hot!

No air conditioning here.

RedNeck Air.png

This closely resembles my set up during this extended heat wave.

Look up Red Neck air conditioners - Hysterical!!:biglol: