• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WHETHER OR NOT WE LIKE IT...IT'S OUR WEATHER

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:omg:

In the time it took me to upload, resize and post those, now there is twice as much! I'll just wait and get more pics in an hour, it doesn't look like it plans on stopping any time soon.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
So pretty ..... snow.

So happy for all ya'll who have gotten slammed, are getting slammed or will get slammed with snow! bahahahahahahaha <------- (that is coming from the meanie in sunny Arizona!!! :tongue: LOL)

I am a bit jealous though. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Here we go again. A Winter Storm Warning is in effect from this afternoon until noon Thursday and up to 4 inches of snow is possible in parts of North Texas.

weather_ezgif-3207073671.jpg

PMM

We had snow, freezing rain, sleet and ice all yesterday. 3 inches total.

Monday it is promised we see 40, and I really hope it is so.

Just about had enough of this stuff. lol

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This is what I woke up to. In Texas. In March. There is even one of footprints from one of the feral cats I feed coming and going from my porch. Poor baby.

March_5th_snow_2015_c_ezgif-3840338581.jpg

March_5th_snow_2015_b_ezgif-3885259404.jpg

March_5th_snow_2015_ezgif-3728955754.jpg

March_5th_snow_2015_d_ezgif-278560806.jpg

Reactions: Mben

PMM

Hi everyone.
Ohh, the zero degree temps, and below seem to be going away for awhile. Forecast shows 40+ degrees for next week, and above freezing at night. No significant snow either. Is it to good to be true? Hmmmm. March has been known to be very topsy turvy when it comes to weather as many of you are experiencing. I just know it is a small step in the right direction towards spring. Finally.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

PMM

A beautiful sunny day here today in Michigan. High of 42. It isn't great, but it still feels amazing to have the warm sun on your face after such a cold and long winter. Ahhhhh

PMM

Hi gang:
So many of you have been dealing with terrible dangerous weather. My wishes continue that everyone stays safe during these times.
Here in Michigan, we have had a few decent days however, this week promises to be cooler (still 30 degrees at night) and rainy. Just this morning I went out and had to pump gas, bout got blown away by the cold wind. Geesh. I especially enjoy it when it rains sideways in your face. LOL

Hang tight everyone, better weather is hopefully coming.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
We've had "better weather" for weeks here in sunny AZ. :sun:I assumed everyone else had too.
Sorry to hear that you're still dealing with crappy weather, Pam. :thumbsdown:

PMM

Yes, the faithful furnace still clicks on every night to take the chill off. So sad. lol

(Arizona is just not fair, nice weather 95 % of the time. Geesh. lol

PMM

Haven't updated this thread lately.
My heart goes out to all of you who have been under severe weather so often lately.

Here in Michigan it is just a nasty ugly day weather wise. Not a very nice day for Mothers Day. Rain Rain and more Rain.
It has gotten cooler out too.
Due to all these drastic weather changes, my head feels like a basketball full of sinus pressure. Ugh.

Happy Mothers Day Mother Nature. lol

PMM

Hi gang....
Although I am happy to not be reporting about snow anymore, the weather here in Michigan is still a bit , for lack of a better word.. unreasonable.

For example, yesterday and the day before was high of 82. Today's high is going to be 52. Tonight? A low of 36. I will have to cover my plants that I put in the ground a few days ago. They say don't plant anything till after Memorial day, but damn, if you don't, you don't get any vegetables till late August. lol

Yes, the furnace is going to run tonight with it being in the 30's. Unreal.

Sinus pressure anyone? My head hurts already. lol

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Arlington (where I live) is in Tarrant county - It has been raining all night, all month as a matter of fact and is raining even harder as we speak. I've seen more rain in the last 24 days that I have seen the whole 5 years I've been in Texas.

"Most of North Texas is once again under a Flash Flood Warning.

Dallas, Denton, Tarrant and Collin counties will remain under a warning until 8:30 a.m. More than 2.5 inches of rain fell in Dallas overnight.

A Flash Flood Warning was also issued for Ellis and Johnson counties until 10:30 a.m.. There were at least five swift water rescues in less than three hours early Sunday morning in Johnson County."

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

Goodness Sookie, that is terrible. I follow the weather pretty close and every time I look at the radar, I see Texas is in green, meaning rain.
You poor folks have been cursed with bad weather for a while now. I do hope it stops soon for you. Stay safe.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
No one is getting into Dallas right now - it's like this no matter which direction you try to enter from.

Dallas Flood_ezgif-824415032.jpg

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Don't forget the spectacular moon you will be seeing at night and parts of the day. Here is what it looked like in Rockport, TX (near Corpus Christi)

mooning.jpg

Awesome, right? And, one good thing about all the rain in Texas, the Medina River is no longer a dried up dusty ditch....
Medina near Bandera.jpg

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yeah but here is one of the bad things about all the rain - I'm getting eaten alive right now!

meanwhile.jpg

PMM

I have enjoyed 4 days of gorgeous weather here in Michigan. Seems the steady rains have moved out for now and heat and sunshine is here to stay for awhile. Soooo nice.