• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

WHOOP WHOOP - It's the WEEKEND baby!! FREE SPINS

JasonFTA

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Hi NDF'ers, The weekend is finally here!!

To celebrate the weekend, I am rewarding you all with 25 FREE SPINS to all NDF members to welcome the weekend.

Coupon code: TGIW25
Max cashout: $100
Wager: 35 times freespins wins
Promo expires at Midnight on Sunday

* Remember, if you haven't verified your email address, make sure to verify it in the cashier prior to claiming the coupon.

Have a fantastic weekend ladies and gents!!

Regards
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi Jason, I have tried to verify my email in the cashier several times , but never receive the email with the link. The same thing with Grand Fortune.

Reactions: Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi Jason, I have tried to verify my email in the cashier several times , but never receive the email with the link. The same thing with Grand Fortune.
Because it is the weekend, don't be surprised if @JasonFTA doesn't see this until early Monday morning nikki.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I spoke with live chat and they said that they verified it and would get the email, but never did. But it has been verified and I was able to get the free spins.

Reactions: Sookie

JasonFTA

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi Guys,

Long time No chat. Sorry, I have been in and out the office the past week and just bombarded with work. So I apologise if I have not been that active.

I have tested the email verification process and it's working 100%. For all the guys having issues, please PM me your Usernames and your valid email addresses and I will verify them from my side.

Secondly, I want to add a few NEW tourneys to the lobby, so please send me all your suggestions. Those who send me their suggestions will be rewarded with a freebie.

I am looking forward to the suggestions guys!

Regards
Jason

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I don't know if I'd like them, but some "quickie" tournaments might be nice. Either a particular time once a week, or every day, like noon-2 or for 30 minutes only, something like that. Even surprise pop-tournaments that show up and you have to be lucky to catch would be a nice change over the much much longer lasting tournaments. They don't have to be huge prizes, either. We will play it if you build it and we will be happy to win any amounts over say, 99 cents. Some maybe are happy with a quarter, but I'm not sure about me....

: )

Kinda liking the 6 cent ones, but it's getting cutthroat out there over the coveted 4 prize places! Maybe limit the add ons to 10 or 20 instead of 100. If we only have 6 cents or a dollar to play, we still have a chance with less add-ons as opposed to competing with the players who want to win any and every amount and have a few hundred to spend doing it.

And it is good to get to know the competition a little instead of just always seeing a name pass yours by in the leaderboard and beginning to hate someone you don't even know just because they are always (seeming to be) the winners. That's what everyone liked about the chillymellow freeroll. Not sure how you can humanize the aliases, but I'm sure it would help some players to avoid "tourney rage".

Do they ever do VIP level specific tournaments with RTG? Might be a good idea in the making.

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny63