No Deposit Forum

No Deposit Forum on Facebook
Share No Deposit Forum

 photo eastereggborder_zpsdcdc0b5e.png
Members Login
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: GRAND FORTUNE CASINO NO DEPOSIT BONUS - $50 free bonus code


FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 4852
Date: January 9th
GRAND FORTUNE CASINO NO DEPOSIT BONUS - $50 free bonus code
 
 


There is a brand new RTg casino and its called Grand Fortune casino. New players should be able to to receive a Grand Fortune no deposit bonus by redeeming bonus code TRYME50 and get $50 Free.

Casino offers over 200 games all powered by RTG. Many promotions are available on deposits all of which can e seen on the Grand Fortune website.

To start you off the casino offers a 200% bonus on your first 4 deposits each worth up to $2000 in free bonus money. Just redeem bonus code WELCOME1 .

So go check out Grand Fortune Casino and let us know how you do.

 

Grand fortune Casino photo grandfortune_zps02a76dd6.gif



-- Edited by belgamo on Friday 10th of January 2014 11:00:45 AM

__________________


NDF MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 796
Date: January 9th
 
 

Thanks, I signed up and got the $50 no problem.


__________________

pizap.com10.05247785570099951392244489000.jpg download.spark?ID=1481505&aBID=89469



FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 4852
Date: January 9th
 
 

Good wanted to make sure code works, ty

__________________


QUARTER SLOT PLAYER

Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Date: January 9th
 
 

work for me , thanks!!!



__________________


QUARTER SLOT PLAYER

Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Date: January 9th
 
 

thanks



__________________


NICKEL SLOT PLAYER

Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Date: January 9th
 
 

I got the $50 Thanks for the infobiggrin



__________________


HIGH ROLLER

Status: Offline
Posts: 164
Date: January 9th
 
 

Working for me. Thanks.

__________________


HIGH ROLLER

Status: Offline
Posts: 396
Date: January 9th
 
 

Thanks! And all games are included! Thanks again!


__________________


PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

Status: Offline
Posts: 395
Date: January 10th
 
 

New RTG casino, and a free $50, what a great way to start off 2014! Thanks Belgamo and thanks to Grand Fortune Casino!

__________________

Dolphins_zpsf967b7ac.png



QUARTER SLOT PLAYER

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date: January 10th
 
 

Ok here is what happened for me........claimed coupon...made playthrough.....have $465 in my account ready to withdraw......sent all documents in and they thanked me...but I need my bank swift code or bic number........so I had to wait till this morning till my bank opens for that.......but also something told me to call......I did asked some questions.... cause there are no terms and conditions posted for the $50...but I think we all pretty much know how these no deposit coupons work......and sure enough you have to make a deposit in order to withdraw,so I am making my deposit this morning and I also asked when I make that deposit.... that there are no strings attached to that..........cause I already made playthrough.......they told me nope I would be ok and could take out the money. I will keep you posted and let you know and they only do bankwires too for withdrawls

__________________


HIGH ROLLER

Status: Offline
Posts: 173
Date: January 10th
 
 

i cant reddem it username ady123

__________________


HIGH ROLLER

Status: Offline
Posts: 1542
Date: January 10th
 
 

Worked for me. Thanks



__________________


NDF MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 21354
Date: January 10th
 
 

laceysoft wrote:

Ok here is what happened for me........claimed coupon...made playthrough.....have $465 in my account ready to withdraw......sent all documents in and they thanked me...but I need my bank swift code or bic number........so I had to wait till this morning till my bank opens for that.......but also something told me to call......I did asked some questions.... cause there are no terms and conditions posted for the $50...but I think we all pretty much know how these no deposit coupons work......and sure enough you have to make a deposit in order to withdraw,so I am making my deposit this morning and I also asked when I make that deposit.... that there are no strings attached to that..........cause I already made playthrough.......they told me nope I would be ok and could take out the money. I will keep you posted and let you know and they only do bankwires too for withdrawls


Congratulations, lacysoft!

Thank you for the additional information about their withdrawal requirements. Please do keep us up to date as to how your withdrawal is going.



__________________

 

 

Desert Nights Rival

 



QUARTER SLOT PLAYER

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date: January 10th
 
 

From what I heard, the max cashout was supposed to be $500.
Since the code got posted all over a bunch of forums, they decided to honor the code for everyone but the max chash-out was changed to $100. Here is the message from the rep...
Hi Guys,

My name is Jason and representative of Grand Fortune Casino.

The promo code listed was intended for a specific group's use only. However the Management team at Grand Fortune Casino have decided to honour the GLAM777 coupon code, but reduce the maximum withdrawal amount from $500 to $100.

We hope to see you guys in the casino lobby soon!!


Have a lovely weekend guys and enjoy the FREEBIE!!

Best Regards
Jason
Grand Fortune Casino



__________________


FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 4852
Date: January 10th
 
 

luckyirishgirl wrote:

From what I heard, the max cashout was supposed to be $500.
Since the code got posted all over a bunch of forums, they decided to honor the code for everyone but the max chash-out was changed to $100. Here is the message from the rep...
Hi Guys,

My name is Jason and representative of Grand Fortune Casino.

The promo code listed was intended for a specific group's use only. However the Management team at Grand Fortune Casino have decided to honour the GLAM777 coupon code, but reduce the maximum withdrawal amount from $500 to $100.

We hope to see you guys in the casino lobby soon!!


Have a lovely weekend guys and enjoy the FREEBIE!!

Best Regards
Jason
Grand Fortune Casino



 

I was bad boy and was not supposed to release that code, but if you use our links at the top now we have a new code TRYME50. But u must USE our link to get the $50.



__________________


QUARTER SLOT PLAYER

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date: January 10th
 
 

luckyirishgirl wrote:

From what I heard, the max cashout was supposed to be $500.
Since the code got posted all over a bunch of forums, they decided to honor the code for everyone but the max chash-out was changed to $100. Here is the message from the rep...
Hi Guys,

My name is Jason and representative of Grand Fortune Casino.

The promo code listed was intended for a specific group's use only. However the Management team at Grand Fortune Casino have decided to honour the GLAM777 coupon code, but reduce the maximum withdrawal amount from $500 to $100.

We hope to see you guys in the casino lobby soon!!


Have a lovely weekend guys and enjoy the FREEBIE!!

Best Regards
Jason
Grand Fortune Casino

 

with that being said, pretty cool of the rep to even make the post.

also pretty cool to let everyone have the bonus.

think maybe we got a good one??? lets hope!

good luck to all!


 



__________________


QUARTER SLOT PLAYER

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date: January 10th
 
 

awesome! i just got the glam777 code about 4 seconds before i saw your post!

roll



__________________


FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 4852
Date: January 10th
 
 

If any of you happen to make a deposit at Grand Fortune , can you just post here that you did, thanks

__________________


NDF MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 21354
Date: January 10th
 
 

ady123 wrote:

i cant reddem it username ady123


ady, can you try and claim the correct code that players who signed up under our banner were suppose to use. (the wrong code was posted originally)

Let us know if it works for you.

TRYME50



__________________

 

 

Desert Nights Rival

 



NDF MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 21354
Date: January 10th
 
 

Here are the terms of the new code ...

Coupon Code:  TRYME50 
 
Coupon 'TRYME50' was redeemed for $50.00! Congratulations!
 
Playthrough details:  Played $0.00
 
Needed $1,500.00
 
Maximum Withdrawable Amount $100.00

Excluded games:

Baccarat
Craps
Live Casino Hold'em
Roulette
Some Roulette Multiplayer
Sic Bo
Slot Tournaments



__________________

 

 

Desert Nights Rival

 



HIGH ROLLER

Status: Offline
Posts: 173
Date: January 10th
 
 

no this doesent work to



__________________


QUARTER SLOT PLAYER

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date: January 10th
 
 

How quickly this code got put on other sites. Is this an exclusive code?
Guys pls dont share if it is. It ends up ruining it for us.
casinobonus2.com/no-deposit-bonus/52732/50-no-deposit-bonus-grand-fortune-casino/

__________________


NDF MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 21354
Date: January 10th
 
 

luckyirishgirl wrote:

How quickly this code got put on other sites. Is this an exclusive code?
Guys pls dont share if it is. It ends up ruining it for us.
casinobonus2.com/no-deposit-bonus/52732/50-no-deposit-bonus-grand-fortune-casino/


I watched how quickly the wrong code that Belgamo originally posted got splattered on that site and am not surprised that the correct code for our players ("our" meaning players who signed up under NDF's banner) is on there already.

Yes, this is an exclusive code and if the casino rep has the details on their end in place, players that did not sign up under our banner shouldn't be able to claim it.

We understand sharing will happen across forums, but you're right luckyirishgirl. When exclusive codes get shared and wrong affiliate links are used to download by, things do get messed up like what happened with the max cashout getting lowered.

I go to that site. I share codes from that site. But whichever site I end up on, I try to make darn sure I am not sharing an exclusive code. It's just not cool to do so. Not everyone knows how to spot an exclusive offer though and that's ok. Post offers when you find them. I am not trying to deter anyone from posting.

I'm just a bit annoyed how quickly our stuff gets posted over there all the time.

Anywhoooo ... Thanks for your comment. It's very much appreciated! biggrin



__________________

 

 

Desert Nights Rival

 



NDF MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 21354
Date: January 10th
 
 

ady123 wrote:

no this doesent work to


 ady, I am having Belgamo contact the rep for you. Hang tight!



__________________

 

 

Desert Nights Rival

 



PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

Status: Offline
Posts: 395
Date: January 10th
 
 

Hey Belgamo, I'm either the first to deposit, or the first to reply to your post. Used my US Debit Card, went through with no problems.
For everyone, here is the conversation I had with Live Chat, to answer your Play Through questions etc. Although Eric seemed confused, I believe that he and I were both right about the Terms lol. I have already wrecked my gambling budget this month, but had to give a new RTG a spin.
Good luck to all!


Please wait for a site operator to respond.

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Eric'

Eric: Hello and welcome to the casino

Mikey7a: Hi Eric

Mikey7a: I have a question about WELCOME1

Eric: Yes sure

Mikey7a: OK, is there a maximum cashout to this bonus, and what is the Playthrough please?

Mikey7a: Just in case I get lucky lol.

Eric: Yes there is a playthrough of 90x deposit

Eric: No there is no maximum cash out

Mikey7a: wow 90???

Mikey7a: oh that is 30x depo and deposit then right?

Mikey7a: and bonus is not cashable correct?

Eric: It is 90x deposit only

Eric: No bonus is not cashable

Mikey7a: ok, thank you for answering my questions Eric. Have a great day!

Eric: Same to you

Eric: Good luck


__________________

Dolphins_zpsf967b7ac.png



HIGH ROLLER

Status: Offline
Posts: 1542
Date: January 10th
 
 

Just wondering, are they a sister casino to any of the other RTG's.



__________________


FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 4852
Date: January 10th
 
 

 no sister to any other RTG but they are run by those who run The Rival casino  - Sunset Slots

50 Free Spins_Download Now



__________________


QUARTER SLOT PLAYER

Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Date: January 10th
 
 

Mben wrote:
luckyirishgirl wrote:

How quickly this code got put on other sites. Is this an exclusive code?
Guys pls dont share if it is. It ends up ruining it for us.
casinobonus2.com/no-deposit-bonus/52732/50-no-deposit-bonus-grand-fortune-casino/


I watched how quickly the wrong code that Belgamo originally posted got splattered on that site and am not surprised that the correct code for our players ("our" meaning players who signed up under NDF's banner) is on there already.

Yes, this is an exclusive code and if the casino rep has the details on their end in place, players that did not sign up under our banner shouldn't be able to claim it.

We understand sharing will happen across forums, but you're right luckyirishgirl. When exclusive codes get shared and wrong affiliate links are used to download by, things do get messed up like what happened with the max cashout getting lowered.

I go to that site. I share codes from that site. But whichever site I end up on, I try to make darn sure I am not sharing an exclusive code. It's just not cool to do so. Not everyone knows how to spot an exclusive offer though and that's ok. Post offers when you find them. I am not trying to deter anyone from posting.

I'm just a bit annoyed how quickly our stuff gets posted over there all the time.

Anywhoooo ... Thanks for your comment. It's very much appreciated! biggrin


 I get annoyed too. I have seen it happen so many times that someone posts and exclusive code somewhere that it shouldn't be, and players end up losing the code or in this case, the max cash out because of it. Plus its just common courtesy not to do that. Its really not that hard to just sign up at the particular site and get it for yourself.  (I have called people out for it too) Especially when it says-code only good if downloaded from our banner, or its a private code please dont share. I go to that site too, and people fight to share the codes so that they win the contest at the end of the month.

Anywooooo (lol) Thanks for letting me vent. And thanks for the exclusive code! I didnt get to claim it b/c Belgamo posted it just a few seconds after I claimed the other one, but I did download from here, so hopefully you get the credit!

 



__________________


PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

Status: Offline
Posts: 395
Date: January 11th
 
 

Seems like always, a few ruin it for many. I'm sure the culprit uses a different Username for other forums.
What we members fail to realize at times, is that this is a business for Belgamo. You would think after all
he, and the ladies do for us, there would be more loyalty. Alas, I live with Rose colored glasses on at times.
I hope Belgamo, that you can find who did this, and ban their butts!

__________________

Dolphins_zpsf967b7ac.png



HIGH ROLLER

Status: Offline
Posts: 2151
Date: January 12th
 
 

Thanks for letting some of us know the terms of this offer. However, with only wire as an option I will not even bother to download or play.

__________________


NDF MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 796
Date: January 12th
 
 

Only wire transfers eh? Im so glad I finally got a bank account a couple years ago, credit union even!

__________________

pizap.com10.05247785570099951392244489000.jpg download.spark?ID=1481505&aBID=89469



CRAZY ROLLER

Status: Offline
Posts: 1354
Date: January 13th
 
 

Thanks Belgamo the code worked for me


__________________





QUARTER SLOT PLAYER

Status: Offline
Posts: 66
Date: January 19th
 
 

***UPDATE*** I thought I would post to let you all know I made a deposit and my winnings were sent on Tuesday the 14th and I got my wire transfer in my bank Friday the 17th......how cool is that......this is a wonderful and trustworthy casino....thanks Belgamo for the great find....wooohoooo!!!!!!!

__________________


NDF MODERATOR

Status: Offline
Posts: 796
Date: January 19th
 
 

laceysoft wrote:

***UPDATE*** I thought I would post to let you all know I made a deposit and my winnings were sent on Tuesday the 14th and I got my wire transfer in my bank Friday the 17th......how cool is that......this is a wonderful and trustworthy casino....thanks Belgamo for the great find....wooohoooo!!!!!!!


That's wonderful laceysoft! I'm so glad you let us know. Based on that information I will make a deposit there as soon as I can.  thumb

Now I guess the tricky part will be actually winning.biggrin



__________________

pizap.com10.05247785570099951392244489000.jpg download.spark?ID=1481505&aBID=89469

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


$1600 Free! Welcome Bonuses!

CONTACT US AT - NODEPOSITFORUM at GMAIL.COM

GPWA SEAL OF APPROVAL