• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$10,000/Year To Keep Breast Implants - Worth It or Not? Did I Mention For A Male?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
A man by the name of Brian will be appearing on E! Network’s series about plastic surgery disasters. In 1997, an individual bet Brian $100,000 that he wouldn’t get breast implants and he did just that.

In 1997, an individual bet Brian $100,000 that he wouldn’t get breast implants and he did just that.

‘About 1997-ish, I was in some restaurant in Europe and I was with two friends and his girlfriend at the time was flaunting her boobs and I said to my friend: ‘If I had boobs like hers I could get just as much attention as she would’, he told E!.

‘Then he came up with $100k and I shook his hand and that was it, it was a bet.’

Brian new a plastic surgeon in New York City who had no issue with performing the boob job.

And how was it paid for?

By playing backgammon with the surgeon for an hour, and winning $5,000.

The original bet stipulated that another $10,000 was to be paid each year the breast implants stayed in.

20 years later and presumably $200,000 richer, Brian still has his boobs.

source

boobs.jpg

Reactions: Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699