• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$10 Free from Liberty Slots

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Guess what I have in my hot little hand?Yep, that's right! The ever sought after email that Pokerhonta has been sending to our NDF members. So from this point on, please ask me for it, direct your questions to me and quit PMing Pokerhontas for it. Her in-box is overloaded. lolThanks everyone!

eibufanS

You rock Mben--and sure know how to take care of business as well.  Would you kindly forward me the highly coveted email from Liberty Slots?  My email is gizmo500@cox.net. Thank you so much for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Email sent to these addresses: dkmaddox@cableone.net, gizmo500@cox.net, paramau@hotmail.com:goodluck:

Mben

Staff member
danbury, I need an email address. Seriously, it's been sent. GL

anton22

Hi Mben I would love the email too :)I will of course let you know if i get the bonus. it is most appreciated that you take the time to help others, at least from meemail is nov22a@yahoo.comthks

anton22

hi Mben I did not get the bonus on this email and they are name specific.They should not be sent around. The email bonus is for that person- justletting you know. They look up the mail.thanks anyway. The freebie is for the person signing up so that is breaking rules there. Good day :) thanks again

Mben

Staff member
anton22 wrote: hi Mben I did not get the bonus on this email and they are name specific.They should not be sent around. The email bonus is for that person- just letting you know. They look up the mail.thanks anyway. The freebie is for the person signing up so that is breaking rules there. Good day :) thanks again
Thanks for the feedback, anton. 
biggrin.gif
 All requests for the email to be sent have been done, including members asking via PM's. I am closing and archiving this thread now due to the fact that it probably will not work for most members. 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris98