1. We are pleased to launch our new site! In order to log in as an existing member, you must reset your password. Your username will remain the same. Please go to the login page and click the "forgot your password" link. New members, please go to the log in page and register a new account.

10 Free Offer - New and existing players - New 3D slot

Discussion in 'ARCHIVED GAMBLING FORUM POST' started by belgamo, Jul 27, 2013.

1. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Administrator Staff Member

<a href="http://www.mandarinpalace.com?rt=34435921-0573-4b87-b664-a542ca12d63e-10602" >[​IMG]</a>Straight from Mandarin Palace management - "We are just launching the new 3D video slot YETI HUNT i3D and would like to promote this game exclusively through you and give your players the advantage to try this game with $10 free spins on Mandarin Palace before we publish the promotion in our newsletter on 1<sup>st </sup> August."  Games details: Win up to 40,000 coins.5 coin + 9 lineup to 15 free spins - x3 multiplierWildScatterExtra Random wild Bonus code: YETIFS Note: Bonus code is also displayed at the banners.  Validity: Start: today, 26<sup>th </sup> July 2013, 12 pm (GMT) End: 4<sup>th </sup> August Campaign is valid for new players at Mandarin Palace only , who click through the banners/promotional link in this post Note: All existing players who signed up thru our links , depositing players will receive an email with a $10 Freespins bonus code over the next days from Mandarin Palace.    <a href="http://www.mandarinpalace.com?rt=34435921-0573-4b87-b664-a542ca12d63e-10603" >[​IMG]</a>
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Assistant Staff Member

Have any depositing players received the email with the $10 free spins code yet? "
    I can't get get the group's emails to come through to me. Been fighting with that for a while now.
  3. DrJugz

i haven't yet"
  4. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Nothing for me either Mben.[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  5. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Assistant Staff Member

I'm wondering if the 10 free spins they gave out the other day was it? [​IMG] Probably was.
  6. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

I bet you are right. Darn. [​IMG]