• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

10 Free Offer - New and existing players - New 3D slot

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
<a href="http://www.mandarinpalace.com?rt=34435921-0573-4b87-b664-a542ca12d63e-10602" >
MandarinPalace.gif
</a>Straight from Mandarin Palace management - "We are just launching the new 3D video slot YETI HUNT i3D and would like to promote this game exclusively through you and give your players the advantage to try this game with $10 free spins on Mandarin Palace before we publish the promotion in our newsletter on 1<sup>st </sup> August."  Games details: Win up to 40,000 coins.5 coin + 9 lineup to 15 free spins - x3 multiplierWildScatterExtra Random wild Bonus code: YETIFS Note: Bonus code is also displayed at the banners.  Validity: Start: today, 26<sup>th </sup> July 2013, 12 pm (GMT) End: 4<sup>th </sup> August Campaign is valid for new players at Mandarin Palace only , who click through the banners/promotional link in this post Note: All existing players who signed up thru our links , depositing players will receive an email with a $10 Freespins bonus code over the next days from Mandarin Palace.    <a href="http://www.mandarinpalace.com?rt=34435921-0573-4b87-b664-a542ca12d63e-10603" >
MandarinPalace.gif
</a>

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Have any depositing players received the email with the $10 free spins code yet? "
I can't get get the group's emails to come through to me. Been fighting with that for a while now.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'm wondering if the 10 free spins they gave out the other day was it? 
confuse.gif
 Probably was.

omeg

Mben wrote: I'm wondering if the 10 free spins they gave out the other day was it? 
confuse.gif
 Probably was.
 I bet you are right. Darn.
confuse.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinternator