1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

12/12/12

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by daremeto, Dec 4, 2012.

1. daremeto

daremeto WELL KNOWN MEMBER

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

That's crazy!And that reminds me ............. 12/21/12 is coming up here pretty quick![​IMG]  [​IMG]
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

4. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

How important is a day like this when it is defined by an arbitrary start date?
  5. PSP

Sorry - let my put down this bucket of cold water .... :thumb:
  6. Mben

I guess that means you're not partying like it's 1999 from now until then, huh PSP? I suppose it is a wise thing to not to spend your life savings under the assumption the world is ending on 12/21/12.It's funny though. There are a lot of people who are so sure the world is going to end that day and there are so many people who think it is another Y2K scare, I'm an optimist and am pretty sure  (lol) that we will all wake up on that day just as we always have and then realize there is only 4 more dys until Christmas and go into a frantic tizzy because all our gifts haven't been bought yet! :surprise:Whatever may happen (or not), I'm ready for it because actually, there is not a darn thing I can do about it.  
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  7. daremeto

I agree we all are going to wake up on 12/22 and laugh our butts off at those who go into a frantic tizzy because they actually thought the world was ending on 12/21. but if it does for some strange reason happen, i am ready, i have a huge list of questions for the big guy upstairs lol
  8. Mben

The 12:12:12 on 12/12/12 will happen twice that day, right? :lol: I'm reading more into your opening post that says it won't happen again until 2112 . It'll actually happen ...... OMG .......... 12 (that's another TWELVE we can throw into the mix of 12's) hours later on the same day!-- Edited by Mben on Wednesday 5th of December 2012 05:13:34 PM
  9. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

:lol::lol:
  10. PSP

(picking up that bucket of cold water again...)The first one really isn't - the time is officially 0:12:12, not 12:12:12
  11. Mben

Gawd! You're right again!!!! :pants: :tongue::lol:-- Edited by Mben on Sunday 9th of December 2012 04:33:34 PM
  12. Mikey7a

Mikey7a PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

Very cool Daremeto! Now here are my reasons that the world will NOT end on 12/21/12... 1. I'm still in debt2. I still haven't hit Lotto3. My mom in law isn't nearly done with me yet :lol::lol::lol:
  13. daremeto

lol@Mikey7a I like reason #3 the best lmao
  14. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Mikey7a........That was halarious. :yourock:  
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't think 21 Dec is the end of earth or world.
  16. Mben

I love it when people are optimists and not pessimists! It gives me hope that I will wake up on 12/21/12 to the world just as it is! lol (I really don't believe the world is gonna end that day ........ really!)
  17. daremeto

[​IMG]  how many of you realized that it happened twice yesterday the first time was at midnight and the second time was at noon. it won't happen again for another 100 years. Mben you will wake up on 12/21 and the world will be as you know it, the question is will you fall asleep with the world as you know it lmao
  18. Mben

And yes! That is the question of the decade! Will I fall asleep at all the night before the 21st?!?!??! Fear will keep me awake! hahahahaha
  19. daremeto

0:12:12 is military time