• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

145th Belmont Stakes - June 8, 2013

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The third race of the triple crown is upon us with no Triple Crown to be won. But that does not mean horse racing fans cannot win some good money! Brush up here ... <a href="http://www.sbnation.com/2011/5/6/2157655/how-to-bet-on-horse-racing-and-win" >How To Bet On Horse Racing: Kentucky Derby Gambling Guide</a>, then find an OTB establishment and place your bets!  The Run for the Carnations will commence on Saturday evening in Elmont, N.Y., as Orb, Oxbow and 12 others all look to capture the longest running in the three-race schedule that makes up the Triple Crown. Just like it did at the 2013 Kentucky Derby, weather is expected to dampen the Belmont Stakes when the horses are walked to the starting gate prior to post time. The forecast for the weekend is likely to clear up on Saturday, but Friday's rain could have far-reaching impacts on the field if the track is sloppy. 2013 Belmont Stakes Layout <table style="margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;font-size:16px;vertical-align:baseline;border-collapse:collapse;width:610px;color:#373737;font-family:'Droid Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;line-height:24px;" ><thead style="margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;font-size:16px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:transparent;"><th style="margin:0px;padding:10px;border-width:0px 0px 1px;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:#cccccc;font-size:16px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:#eeeeee;">Post</th><th style="margin:0px;padding:10px;border-width:0px 0px 1px;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:#cccccc;font-size:16px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:#eeeeee;">Horse</th><th style="margin:0px;padding:10px;border-width:0px 0px 1px;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:#cccccc;font-size:16px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:#eeeeee;">Jockey</th><th style="margin:0px;padding:10px;border-width:0px 0px 1px;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:#cccccc;font-size:16px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:#eeeeee;">Trainer</th><th style="margin:0px;padding:10px;border-width:0px 0px 1px;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:#cccccc;font-size:16px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:#eeeeee;">M/L Odds</th></thead><tbody style="margin:0px;padding:0px;border:0px;font-size:16px;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:transparent;">1 Frac  DaddyAlan GarciaKen McPeek 30-12 Freedom ChildLuis Saez Tom Albertrani 8-13 Overanalyze John VelazquezTodd Pletcher 12-14 Giant FinishEdgar Prado Anthony Dutrow  30-15 OrbJoel Rosario Shug  McGaughey 3-16 Incognito Irad  Ortiz Jr.Kiaran  McLaughlin20-17 Oxbow Gary StevensD. Wayne Lukas 5-18 Midnight Taboo Garrett GomezTodd Pletcher 30-19 RevolutionaryJavier Castellano  Todd Pletcher 9-210 Will Take ChargeJon CourtD. Wayne Lukas20-111 Vyjack Julien Leparoux Rudy Rodriguez20-112 Palace MaliceMike SmithTodd Pletcher 15-113 Unlimited BudgetRosie Napravnik Todd Pletcher 8-114 Golden SoulRobby Albarado Dallas Stewart10-1

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
TonyT wrote: 1 wordRevolutionary
You started a Belmont post but I wanted to get it a news item. So because of that you can find my picks in your post. Make sense? LOL<a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/t53956709/3rd-leg-of-the-triple-crown-who-do-you-like/" >https://www.nodepositforum.com/t53956709/3rd-leg-of-the-triple-crown-who-do-you-like/</a>

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I see your playing just like you did in the other 2 races.You won both of those so if it isn't broke no need to fix it.Good luck Mben!!

Mben

Staff member
3 time's as charm?? Hopefully! "
"
I wish I had the huevos to go for a trifecta but I don' t.. lol"
"
Good luck to you today too, TonyT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member