• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$150 NDB at Platinum Reels

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
$150 No Deposit Bonus at Platinum Reels

Bonus code: PRXMAS150

Wagering:30x

Get up to $150 free chip

For depositing players.

Reactions: Mben

PMM

I think this code is for High Rollers. I am a moderate depositor there, and it said I was not eligible. Stingy place.
Good Luck to all who can claim.

PMM

You are welcome. Also, you are right....$150 is a lot for a free chip coming from them. I am lucky if I get free spins once a month.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Ummm, this is what I got!

Dear Michele,

It's time to open your favorite gift! Enjoy a merry USD 250 Christmas bonus in your Platinum Reels account today with bonus code: PRXMAS250.

From all at Platinum Reels, we wish you Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year!

We look forward to welcoming you in 2015 with more amazing competitions, games and service you've come to love.

Best wishes,

Stacey Morgan
Manager

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
From the looks of it, I deposited a whole heck of a lot throughout the year but I know for a fact that for the last 6 months, I haven't. I was getting messages claiming free chips that I needed a deposit to claim another freebie. I have deposited small amounts recently but know my last trans was a free chip. Before I can claim this Xmas chip, I have to get a deposit in or else it's just fun money. I was planning a deposit Christmas night when I got home and had time for myself so I guess here is where I'll be making that deposit. ;)

Mben

Staff member
From the looks of it, I deposited a whole heck of a lot throughout the year but I know for a fact that for the last 6 months, I haven't. I was getting messages claiming free chips that I needed a deposit to claim another freebie. I have deposited small amounts recently but know my last trans was a free chip. Before I can claim this Xmas chip, I have to get a deposit in or else it's just fun money. I was planning a deposit Christmas night when I got home and had time for myself so I guess here is where I'll be making that deposit. ;)
I take that back. After looking at my trans for the last year, because I was curious to see how much I did deposit there, I found that I hardly deposited at all throughout 2014. My Xmas bonus there last year was $150. Maybe I got so much now because I am at the Platinum level there now. My few and far between deposits in 2014 must have made me jump up to that level.

Anyhow, deposit made and Xmas bonus claimed. :santa:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arh19821