1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL SIGN UP AREA

Discussion in 'PRIOR YEARS NDF FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE' started by belgamo, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

That's the complicated part, PMing Belgamo. then it's a breeze from there! Glad to see you playing, helwin. :gogirl:
  2. helwin

helwin WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Thanks Mben, maybe you can be my coach?
  3. CATLICKER

CATLICKER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

PM'd you Bel, hope I might still get in. Thanks for this and everything else.  :yourock:
  4. PokerProChase

PokerProChase WELL KNOWN MEMBER

pmed you bel....thanks again
  5. Mben

It looks like with the last 3 to PM Belgamo, we have one spot left to fill! :clap:
  6. KonSchulte

KonSchulte NEW MEMBER

I would like to take part, because I´m a real soccerfan
  7. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

We are now full and ready to draft! Time to kick some ass!
  8. Mben

I can't wait! Remember everyone that the live draft is on Tuesday, Sep 6, 2010 at 9pm EST. See you all there!
  9. belgamo

I am not screwing up again this year, last year i thought it was the next day and missed the live draft, boy did that screw up my team. But I fought through it to make it to the end but came up short.
  10. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

I hope I have beginners luck on this live draft thing. :lol:No idea what I am doing, but I'll be there. :maddance:                                                                         Pam 
  11. Brady0075

Brady0075 NEW MEMBER

Hello my name is Bill and would like to join your fantsy football league. Please send me an e-mail at bray0075@yahoo.com. Thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  12. belgamo

Have received a couple PM's about joining. just want to reiterate the league is full.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  13. WinnerPLZ

WinnerPLZ NEW MEMBER

Well if i would have taken the time to read the poswt before pm'g you i would have known league was full, I'm always a day late and a dollar short. lmao good luck to you all this year. Hopefully see you all next year.