• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2013 NDF Rookies - Week 16 - SEMIFINAL PLAYOFFS

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 16 - SEMI-FINAL PLAYOFFS

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
RE: 2013 NDF Rookies - Week 15 - SEMIFINAL PLAYOFFS

We are down to 4 teams and I am still in it! Can I get some some girl power around here? I'm gonna need it going into the semi-finals. Catlicker's team is tough and it's gonna take all I got to beat him and head to the championship game!Come on, ladies! I need some mojo!

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
There is nobody else I'd rather lose to than you Michele !!! It's been lots of fun and 3rd Place ain't too shabby. GOOD LUCK !!!

Mben

Staff member
I don't want to count my chickens now but I have a feeling I am not going to the championship game. I have an inactive WR and didn't change him out before the game. GRRRR! "
Good luck to you to, Richard!

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
If it's any consolation, you didn't have another receiver that would have made a difference in the outcome. But you sure had me worried through the last game. It could have gone either way. Congrats on a fine season Coach Mben !!!

Mben

Staff member
CATLICKER wrote: If it's any consolation, you didn't have another receiver that would have made a difference in the outcome. But you sure had me worried through the last game. It could have gone either way. Congrats on a fine season Coach Mben !!!
Thank you, Richard! Coach Mben thanks you and Mben thanks you. lolYeah, I looked at all my players, added and subtracted points here and there and nothing I came up with would have beat you. I had a good season, a great winning streak and now it has come to a close.Best of luck to you in the Championship game! :goodluck2:

Mben

Staff member
Week 16 - SEMI-FINAL PLAYOFFS FINAL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearhustle