1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2014 NDF FF - Week 1 Matchups - Week 1 Finals - Week 2 Matchups - Current Standings

Discussion in 'PRIOR YEARS NDF FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE' started by Mben, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Week 1 Matchups /download.spark?ID=1596298&aBID=89469-- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 16th of September 2014 10:49:54 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. Mben

RE: 2014 NDF FF - Week 1 Matchups - Finals - Current Standings

Well that sucks! Not a great way to start off my season."
    I got Reggie Bush playing right now as my last player to play and unless he goes bat crap crazy on the field, I done lost my game this week already.
  3. Mben

Week 1 Finals /download.spark?ID=1596536&aBID=89469  Week 2 Matchups /download.spark?ID=1600826&aBID=89469 Week 1 Standings /download.spark?ID=1596537&aBID=89469 -- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 16th of September 2014 10:51:13 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  4. Mben

WTG slotgl for scoring the highest amount of points in the league this week! :gogirl: [​IMG]
  5. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Not bad for a newbie :cheer:
  6. slotgal47

slotgal47 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

No not bad at all, I have to say I did really well for the first time. Thanks!
  7. slotgal47

Just hate I didn't get in on the side bet. Forgot all about it after I couldn't find the fantasy football email, lol.
  8. Mben

slotgal, we don't have a side bet pool going on right now. I am going to talk to Belgamo tomorrow about it. "
    Probably a $20 minimum to get into it, sent to Belgamo before the next game and Champion takes all at the end of the season. Something like that.
  9. slotgal47

Cool Mben, hopefully I will be able to get in, kind of running on low. Sounds good!
  10. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

Just waiting for the fantasy football gods to give slotgal47 the Welcome to the League week of wondering how all of her great  players could so bad all at once.... It has happened to all of us :weird:
  11. Mben

[​IMG]