• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2014 NDF FF - Week 1 Matchups - Week 1 Finals - Week 2 Matchups - Current Standings

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 1 Matchups -- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 16th of September 2014 10:49:54 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
RE: 2014 NDF FF - Week 1 Matchups - Finals - Current Standings

Well that sucks! Not a great way to start off my season."
I got Reggie Bush playing right now as my last player to play and unless he goes bat crap crazy on the field, I done lost my game this week already.

Mben

Staff member
Week 1 Finals  Week 2 Matchups Week 1 Standings -- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 16th of September 2014 10:51:13 AM

Mben

Staff member

WTG slotgl for scoring the highest amount of points in the league this week! :gogirl: 
tumblr_static_ffl.jpg

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Not bad for a newbie :cheer:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

No not bad at all, I have to say I did really well for the first time. Thanks!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Just hate I didn't get in on the side bet. Forgot all about it after I couldn't find the fantasy football email, lol.

Mben

Staff member

slotgal, we don't have a side bet pool going on right now. I am going to talk to Belgamo tomorrow about it. "
Probably a $20 minimum to get into it, sent to Belgamo before the next game and Champion takes all at the end of the season. Something like that.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Cool Mben, hopefully I will be able to get in, kind of running on low. Sounds good!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

slotgal47 wrote: No not bad at all, I have to say I did really well for the first time. Thanks!
  Just waiting for the fantasy football gods to give slotgal47 the Welcome to the League week of wondering how all of her great  players could so bad all at once.... It has happened to all of us :weird:

Mben

Staff member

PSP wrote:
slotgal47 wrote: No not bad at all, I have to say I did really well for the first time. Thanks!
  Just waiting for the fantasy football gods to give slotgal47 the Welcome to the League week of wondering how all of her great  players could so bad all at once.... It has happened to all of us :weird:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venessa4