1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2014 NDF FF - Week 4 Finals - Week 5 Matchups - Current Standings

Discussion in 'PRIOR YEARS NDF FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE' started by Mben, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Week 4 Finals /download.spark?ID=1608688&aBID=89469 Week 5 Matchups /download.spark?ID=1608689&aBID=89469 Current Standings /download.spark?ID=1608690&aBID=89469  
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

Let me get this straight - I had the 3rd highest score last week and I lost?....
  3. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

4. Mben

You should have played ME this last game instead of the game before. :cheer:
  5. peteyweestro

peteyweestro FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY

I was really happy to take down an undefeated team as well as Belgamo's team this year, my season is almost complete now,lol
  6. Mben

Oh yeah, that's right, petey. You predicted you were gonna take NWO down! I guess his new world is in disorder now! LMAO!"
    This weekend i am bringing the pain and NWO gets their first loss.........GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
    Congrats! :cheer:
  7. peteyweestro

Why thank you, and i am off to a great start this week already, go Rams !!!!!!!!!!!
  8. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

This hopefully is my week to give Esters Eagles their first loss! Crossing fingers. Plus, I need more wins!
  9. Mben

Good luck, queenmap!!!!!!! :goodluck2:
  10. peteyweestro

Grats to Queen for taking out the other undefeated team ! Another impressive victory from the SoCal Rams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Mben

I second that ... congrats to the both of you, petey and queenmap!!! :woohoo: