1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2015 No Deposit Forum - FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Discussion in 'PRIOR YEARS NDF FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE' started by belgamo, Aug 19, 2015.

1. belgamo

belgamo No Deposit Forum Founder

Well folks its that time again for the annual nodepositforum.com fantasy football season.

NEWBIES WECOME!

This year we will have one free league - MAX 12 teams, winner gets $50 and one possible paid entry league if we can get 8 teams total.

If you want to get into the action make a post stating you want in and if you want into the paid league mention you would like that too.

Paid league will be $25 a person paid via paypal, no later then Sept 15th. Details will follow after we finalize the league. Winner gets $150 second place $50

Both leagues will have a live draft (time and dates yet to be finalized} . You do not need to be present at live draft, as teams can be set to autopick or you may set your draft order ahead of time.

In event interest is above total amount of team slots available, then a random draw will be held to determine teams getting into league.

Leagues will be at NFL.com

Questions or comments feel free to post way!

Looking forward to kicking all your asses! belgamo
  2. dji420

dji420 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I WANT IN BOTH OF THE LEAUGES!
    Sookie and Mben like this.
  3. yvonne69

yvonne69 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

i would like to play also
  4. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Please count me in to both teams this year. I will give it my shot.
  5. dundeal19

dundeal19 NEW MEMBER

Count me in also.
  6. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

The Crushers will CRUSH both leagues!
  7. Mikey7a

Mikey7a PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

Yes! Yes please, to both Leagues. Love mixing it up with my NDF friends!
    Thanks as always Belgamo!
  8. LuckyBonkers

LuckyBonkers WELL KNOWN MEMBER

i am interested but so i am clear i have to make a payment thru paypal for $25.00 It is not free?:dino:
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  9. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

There is a free league and a paid league which is $25. You may indicate which one you would like to participate in or both. ;)
    Mben likes this.
  10. peteyweestro

peteyweestro FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY

Needless to say i want in again and this year now that i am back working i think i will do both leagues
  11. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

There will be a free to enter league that Belgamo will put up a $50 prize to the champion.The amount of participants is limited though.

So if you don't make it into the free league (random draw) then ....

If we have enough people for a second league, we will create one and that one will be a buy-in league. Your $25 buy-in will be included in the prizepool for the winner of that league.
    Sookie likes this.
  12. STR8LAGGER

STR8LAGGER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Okay I want in... please and thanks hoping i get to play this year
  13. peteyweestro

If ya'll want to go ahead and just send me the money now it will be much easier than having to go through all the drama of my teams owning the season, just saying
  14. Mben

And the trash talk has begun, folks! :biglol:
  15. yvonne69

yvonne69 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

:biglol: like last year!!! :homer: :goodluck2: this year everyone!!!!:crossed: j/k:biglol:
  16. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

If I make it to the free league would be great. I really can't afford the buy-in like I was hoping to. So, disregard my first post about joining the paid league. Still hoping I will get to play though.
    Sookie likes this.
  17. Mikey7a

Mikey7a PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO

I'd make fun of you Peetey, but let's just say my team last year? Ahem! Hope springs eternal though, and just like my beloved Dolphins, I will rise from the ashes of loserdom, and kick ALL your butt's! :cheer::cheer::cheer:
  18. peteyweestro

Last year if everyone remembers right i was on a great roll, dominating games and then the second time i played Belgamo's team the wheels began to fall off and the Rams never recovered so this year we are coming with a huge chip on our shoulders.

Besides it's always more fun with a little trash talk !!!
  19. Mben

Who cares? Make fun of him anyway!!! bahahahaha (wuv you, petey!)
  20. Mben

:thumb:
  21. Mben

Ok, guys and gals, here is the latest info I have for our draft.

Because of conflicts with schedules, we are going to hold the draft on Friday, September 11th.

Now we all know that the first game is being played Thursday night, the night before our draft, but Friday is the only day we can have the draft that won't be too early.

The Steelers play against the Patriots Thursday night so if you draft players from those teams (who won't want Brady, right? Oh wait ... his suspension may affect him starting or he could blow a knee his first game of the season like he did to me 4 years ago. lol), you may not get your players points from it.

I am the messenger. Please do not shoot the messenger. pew pew
  22. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

[​IMG]
    Mben likes this.
  23. STR8LAGGER

"I'd make fun of you Peetey, but let's just say my team last year? Ahem! Hope springs eternal though, and just like my beloved Dolphins, I will rise from the ashes of loserdom, and kick ALL your butt's! "

DID THE DOLPHINS EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL LAST YEAR AT ALL??? Just sayin I thought they stopped like at least 10 years ago now havent heard anything about them since Marino was just barely not a rookie anymore and even then they STILL SUCKED BALLS! No offense intended and I'm a Raiders fan so can't say too much at least not until all the Davis's Die off so they can have a real coach finally lol. But the Dolphins you poor poor ol lady you got dropped on head once or twice maybe???
    Mben likes this.
  24. STR8LAGGER

ROFLMAO YOU FUNNY FUNNY GUY YOU...
    Mben likes this.
  25. CATLICKER

CATLICKER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I'd like to get the "CATS" entered in either or hopefully BOTH Fantasy Leagues this year !!! Thanks !!!
  26. peteyweestro

Wow maybe somehow we can get the draft updated to before the opening game, that would really hurt someone if they were close to winning a game or the season but due to missing points from that game it costs them, but if it has to be it has to be.
  27. Mben

Yeah, it has to be. :(
    Sookie likes this.
  28. Mben

Fantasy Football Update:

Will will have 12 teams in the free league and 8 teams in paid league.

3 spots are taken in each league already which leaves 9 free spots and 5 paid spots.

We will choose who's in the leagues this Sunday, August 30th. We will choose who's in the leagues this MONDAY AUGUST 31st, 2015. This means, if you want to be a part of the draw to play this season, YOU MUST POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE SUNDAY MONDAY!

This is who is a part of the draw so far ...

FREE: (11 members so far)
    Belgamo
    Mben
    Bob
    dji420
    yvonne69
    queenmap
    dundeal19
    PSP
    Mikey7a
    LuckyBonkers
    peteyweestro
    STR8LAGGER
    CATLICKER

$50 prize pool to Champ

PAID: (8 members so far)
    Belgamo
    Mben
    Bob
    dji420
    yvonne69
    PSP
    Mikey7a
    peteyweestro

$25 a person paid via paypal, no later then Sept 15th!
    $200 prize pool. Champ gets $150 and runner up gets $50

NOTE to those of you who may be interested in playing: We are still accepting requests so even though the leagues look filled already, we will hold a draw this Sunday to get the actual members who will play for sure.

The dates for the drafts are as follows: You do not need to be there to draft. Auto draft will be available.

Free league will draft Sep 11th at 9 PM EST
    Paid league will draft Sep 12th at 9 PM EST

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS UP TO DATE ON THE FORUM. THAT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELGAMO WILL SEND THE INVITE TO!
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    Sookie likes this.
  29. Mben

dundeal19 has been scratched off the list. What a wimp! lol
  30. CATLICKER

CATLICKER WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I'm cool with free league. If you need a last minute fill in for the buy-in league, due to a no show I can jump in. But my intent is to sit that one out. Thanks for FRee LEague spot !!!