• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2016 NDF FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
With the kick off of the first pre-season NFL game tonight, we are happy to announce that it's time for our annual nodepositforum.com Fantasy Football season!

This year we will have one free league - MAX 12 teams, winner gets $50 and one possible paid entry league if we can get 8 teams total.

As in years past, we can create a sidepot for the free league for those who want to contribute and possibly win more than just the free prize of $50. Sidepot paid via PayPal, no later than (date to be finalized).

Paid league will be $25 a person paid via PayPal, no later than (date to be finalized). Details will follow after we finalize the league. Winner gets $150 second place $50

Both leagues will have a live draft (time and dates yet to be finalized} . You do not need to be present at live draft, as teams can be set to autopick or you may set your draft order ahead of time.

In event interest is above total amount of team slots available, then a random draw will be held to determine teams getting into league.

Newbies are welcome to join!

Leagues will be at NFL.com

Questions or comments ... feel free to post way!

If you want to get into the action make a post stating you want in the free, paid or both.

FF.jpg

Reactions: Mikey7a and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Awesome sauce! Love that you guys and gal want in!

Belgamo, his dad and I will each take a spot in the free and paid leagues.

That makes 5 free teams (out of 12) and 5 paid teams (out of 8) so far.

Reactions: queenmap and Sookie

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ill claim a spot in the Paid league league this year but I do get to defend my title in the free league as well I hope riht or do the Defending champs not get a for sure spot in the league and if not they should they have to defend their title??
Lemme know I gots some ass whippins ready to hand out again this year!

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
So I guess that means I would like a spot in both where do I send the 25$ to so I can take caRE OF THAT NOW WHILE i HAVE MONEY I can spend on that... LOL
Yay! I'll PM you the Paypal addy.

We now have 6 free teams (out of 12) and 6 paid teams (out of 8) so far.

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Would like in on the free team since I have NO CLUE what I will be doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm:

Awesome, grrr! And no worries about not knowing what you're doing. We have had leagues with newbies in the past and they did just fine. We do ask that you don't give up after a couple of games though. It's more fun for everyone when everyone is active every week till the end

I am going to post a short and sweet Fantasy Football guide written by yours truly when I was pretty green. I am not a pro by no means, but after all these years of playing with NDF, I know enough to get me to the playoffs. (Notice I didn't say the Championship? Yes, I am still after my Super Bowl Ring! This is the year for me, I just know it! :) )

We now have 7 free teams (out of 12) and 6 paid teams (out of 8) so far. We need 5 more members for the free league and 2 more for the paid league.

Mben

Staff member
Yes, I'm still kickin' lol. I'd love to play in both leagues if there are spots. Thanks, and Go Dolphins!
Hey, Mikey! So happy to see you. I knew you'd be back once FF came around. ;)

We now have 8 free teams (out of 12) and 7 paid teams (out of 8) so far. We need 4 more members for the free league and 1 more for the paid league.

Mben

Staff member
We need one more member to say they want to play in the PAID league and four more members to say they want to play in the FREE league.

Come on, guys and gals .... the FREE league costs nothing to join and has a $50 prize to the champ! (plus a possible side pot prize if the champ contributed to it)

The PAID league only costs a measly $25 to join, but will have a prize to the champ and runner up of $150 and $50 respectively.

Who wants to play with us?!?!?!

ff.png

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
The PSP Crushers are IN! - and ready to CRUSH the competition!

(or suck like the do most of the time) :thumb:

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
8 Paid League:

Belgamo
Bob
Mben
yvonne69
dji420
STR8LAGGER
Mikey7a
PSP

12 Free League:

Belgamo
Bob
Mben
dji420
queenmap
STR8LAGGER
grrr1980
Mikey7a
CATLICKER
PSP
yvonne69 ?

If we get one more member who wants in the free league, @yvonne69 , you'll play in the free too. Making 12 teams. If we do not get that last member who wants in the free, yvonne, you won't play in that league and we'll have 10 teams.

Reactions: Sookie and queenmap

Mben

Staff member
Looking forward to playing again this year! Will we be getting a new invite and such?
Yes, we will.

Belgamo will be setting the league up very soon and the invites will then go out to the email address everyone uses on the forum at the moment. If you need the invite to go to another email address, post it here or message it to me.

Reactions: queenmap and Sookie

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Very few things in life get me excited. The birth of my kids/grands.
Sunrise on Miami Beach with someone you love. And...

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? :banana:

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? :banana:

I am! :run:

And with that, I'm happy to inform you all that both leagues have been set up with 10 teams in the Free league and 8 teams in the Paid league.

Belgamo has the list of email addresses for each of you, so expect your invites very soon.

He has yet to give me the "Pay By" dates for the Free sidepot and the paid league dues. We will let you know when he figures it out.

Reactions: Mikey7a and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
is it too late to join in on the free league?
Hey wordhasgame, unfortunately it is too late. To make matters worse, you missed getting in by just a couple of hours. Belgamo (the forum owner) just set up the leagues earlier today after asking me if that was all who were interested. I am super sorry. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77melizar