• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

25 Signs You are Getting Old

omeg

25 Signs You Are Getting Old</h1><ol class="mainbody">Your houseplants are alive, and you cant smoke any of them. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.You keep more food than beer in the fridge.6:00 a.m . is when you get up, not when you go to bed.You hear your favorite song in an elevator.You watch the Weather Channel.Your friends marry and divorce instead of hook up and break up.You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as dressed up.Youre the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door wont turn down the stereo_Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.You dont know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.You take naps.Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer pretty good sh!t.You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.I just cant drink the way I used to replaces Im never going to drink that much again.90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of asking Oh sh!t what the hell!</ol>

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'm OLD! I agree with 99% of that list! "
I dawned on me (that I was getting older) when this came out of my mouth (nevermind that I was having b-days every year lol) and I meant it ..... Turn that down! It's too loud! It was said to my daughter as she was cranking up her stereo just as I had at her age. Man, where does the time go?!?!?!!??!

Mben

Staff member
I'm OLD! I agree with 99% of that list! "
It dawned on me (that I was getting older) when this came out of my mouth (nevermind that I was having b-days every year lol) and I meant it ..... Turn that down! It's too loud! It was said to my daughter as she was cranking up her stereo just as I had at her age. Man, where does the time go?!?!?!!??!

Mben

Staff member
Spa-Rat wrote: Oh God, help me, I don't want to be old!:lol::boohoo:Can't decide whether to laugh or cry. hahaha!
It's not fun, that's for sure! I mostly cry about it. 
cry.gif
BUT I do know that the older I get means that I am still alive! So hey, old age! Bring it on! Yeah, I'm talking to you!  

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

#20 is halarious. Does anyone remember drinking Boonesfarm wine? Ewww, it was awful, but it was cheap.:lol:

Spa-Rat

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
OMG! That is the first thing I got drunk on when I was a teen. Boonesfarm Tickle Pink. That's too funny!:lol:

Mben

Staff member
Wow! Just had a flash back! Strawberry Hill induced flashback! LOL