1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$30 Youbetgroup

Discussion in 'THE PIT - PLAY THESE SITES AT YOUR OWN RISK' started by TunaFish, Jan 9, 2015.

1. TunaFish

TunaFish WELL KNOWN MEMBER

$30 ND offer for new players, I claimed it even though I already have an account. US players are accepted, I spoke with live help and was told Betpitbull will no longer be an affiliate/partner with them after this month. I wonder if I will get paid then from Betpitbull??

http:// youbetgroup.co
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Mben and Sookie like this.
  2. Sookie

Sookie Mother of Cats

Thanks for the post Tuna :thankyou:
  3. slotgal47

slotgal47 WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Did they say it was okay to claim even if you already have an account TunaFish? If so I will go claim as well, lol. Free money is free money.
    Sookie likes this.
  4. TunaFish

Yes, you need to ask live help for it though.... And YES! free is good! LOL!
  5. slotgal47

Thank you TunaFish!
  6. slotgal47

Was there a code or anything TunaFish? Because I found this code: PONIEBET and it is for $35 but it may be for sportsbetting, not sure. Haven't asked for it yet.
  7. TunaFish

Not sure.... I just went to live chat and gave my id and it was credited.
  8. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

Live chat credited me.

Told them I wanted a sweatshirt. lol They said they had already sent out their quota for the month, but would send me one next month. Hot dog. :bigclap:
    Sookie likes this.
  9. TunaFish

Received a $50 bonus today for ALL games offered, I am up to $120.00 I don't understand my luck lately. Requesting a cashout shortly
  10. TunaFish

Got the email for the tournament!!!!
    Sookie likes this.
  11. slotgal47

Me too, got in!
    Sookie likes this.
  12. slotgal47

Well not in yet, can't get in. How about everyone else?
  13. TunaFish

Just go to youbetgroup.co NOT youbet.ag click slot tournaments use the log in info supplied in the email.
    Sookie likes this.
  14. slotgal47

I had to go to support and they had to give me the link because it won't work for me. But what do you do just pick a character and wait or is it going now?
    Sookie likes this.
  15. slotgal47

Well played, that is I think I played it right. We will see.
    Sookie likes this.