• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$30 Youbetgroup

TunaFish

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
$30 ND offer for new players, I claimed it even though I already have an account. US players are accepted, I spoke with live help and was told Betpitbull will no longer be an affiliate/partner with them after this month. I wonder if I will get paid then from Betpitbull??

http:// youbetgroup.co

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mben and Sookie

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Did they say it was okay to claim even if you already have an account TunaFish? If so I will go claim as well, lol. Free money is free money.

Reactions: Sookie

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Was there a code or anything TunaFish? Because I found this code: PONIEBET and it is for $35 but it may be for sportsbetting, not sure. Haven't asked for it yet.

PMM

Live chat credited me.

Told them I wanted a sweatshirt. lol They said they had already sent out their quota for the month, but would send me one next month. Hot dog. :bigclap:

TunaFish

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received a $50 bonus today for ALL games offered, I am up to $120.00 I don't understand my luck lately. Requesting a cashout shortly

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I had to go to support and they had to give me the link because it won't work for me. But what do you do just pick a character and wait or is it going now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
August2023