1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$50 HALLOWEEN/THANKSGIVING CONTEST ~ FREE TO ENTER ~ CLOSES 11-29-12

Discussion in 'CLOSED FORUM CONTESTS' started by Mben, Oct 26, 2012.

1. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

CATLICKER: Now that is what I call a fun-filled Holiday. Wow, it sounds like it was an amazing time.  :roll:What a generous gift your Aunt gave you all. Memories for a lifetime.IWANTTOWIN: Holidays are such a stressful time for some, I am so sorry you have not been able to experience any good ones in a long time.  My prayers go out to you for a wonderful Holiday season this year.Lunadelmar: Oh, you make that fruitcake sound soooo good. I will be on the lookout for it this year. Sometimes memories are wrapped around the smallest items, and make for such wonderful things to remember back on.Thanks to all of you who have entered so far this fun contest.  I enjoy reading the stories so much. :yourock: Keep those entries coming. Good luck to all of you.                                                                                                              Pam
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Thank you for entering, CATLICKER! You're Aunt Mickie sure did make a memorable Thanksgiving for you, your mom and your grandma! :smile: There's nothing better than being pampered and giving thanks all the while!
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

This great contest closes in just a few days.Lets get some more entries for a crack at $50.We have had some amazing stories which I have enjoyed very much.I bet there are more out there, and look forward to reading them.Wanted to move this thread to the top of the list again and give others who have not entered a chance to win as well. :roll:C'mon gang..............all who have not entered, get to it. :yourock:
  4. computerchicknicole

computerchicknicole WELL KNOWN MEMBER

my memorable thanksgiving is one this year, usually my family gathers to celebrate but we didnt have any gathering my mom went to a friends and my kids spent it with their freinds but my dad and I made a pizza and watched football.thanks dad!!nicole benitez computerchicknicole my lucky number is 1969
  5. ladywithgun

ladywithgun MEMBER

hmmmmmm every turkey day is special as is halloween......but i miss my dad and grandparents so much :)1971
  6. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Oh yea, Football and pizza with your Dad? Sounds like an amzing way to spend the day.  Fantastic memory.Thanks for entering the contest friend, and good luck. :roll:
  7. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Hi ladywithgun.Nice to see you again. :roll: This thread certainly has alot of us missing our loved ones, and we do understand about you missing your Dad and Grand parents. Holidays do that for sure.Good luck in the contest, and thanks for entering. :yourock:
  8. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

This great contest closes tomorrow, so if you have not entered, please do.Just tell us your favorite Thanksgiving memory, or a scary Halloween story.Dont forget your lucky 4-digit pick.Wishing all of you good luck.:roll:We really appreciate the participation in these contests. :yourock:
  9. Mben

This contest closes at 7 PM EST sharp tonight with the winner to be named an hour afterwards. Get your entries in now and good luck to all of you! :biggrin:
  10. Mben

Thanks for entering, computerchicknicole and ladywithgun! @ computerchicknicole ......... Nothing is better than pizza and football! Who says you have to have turkey on Thanksgiving?!?!? @ ladywithgun ......... I miss my mom also and I think I may just have spent the very last Thanksgiving with my father. He's elderly and lives clear across the US now that popping in for a visit isn't going to happen that often. Flying isn't cheap. :(OK, enough of the sad face ............ we have a contest to close and $50 to give away!!!!! YAY! :bigclap:Enter quick because the thread will be closed in an hour folks!
  11. Mben

[​IMG] QUEENMAP IS OUR HALLOWEEN/THANKSGIVING CONTEST WINNER! :bigclap:  Congratulations and enjoy your $50!  :dollarsign:  11/29/12 FL Play 4 Evening Lotto Numbers 4 - 6 - 4 - 8
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  12. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Thanks NLN gang for the contest!
  13. Mben

:lol: Wrong forum ............ but YOU'RE WELCOME queenmap! :roll:
  14. queenmap

queenmap WELL KNOWN MEMBER

:surprise:Oh crap..lol! Sry, NDF gang!