1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

$50 of food at Schwans for $25

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by chillymellow, Apr 28, 2017.

1. chillymellow

chillymellow WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I got a coupon for new schwans customers you might like. They deliver and their food is great. They take food stamps also. $25 off your first purchase of $50 or more plus free delivery. Exp. 06/24. Schwans.com
    Use coupon code Savor35
    :maracastaco:
    Gadget, Mben and dmnitdava like this.
  2. PMM

PMM No Deposit Forum Moderator Staff Member

I get Schwans often, so I am not a new customer, but that is a great coupon, Thanks chilymellow.
    I'm sure someone might be able to use it! Very thoughtful.
    Gadget and Mben like this.
  3. chillymellow

I was thinking about asking my neighbor to place a new order, but for me.

Then I felt guilty for thinking about it. It's the kind of thing my neighbor would think of asking for me to do.
    :bone:
  4. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Why on earth feel guilty about that. They would still make money:biglol:
    Gadget, Mben and PMM like this.
  5. chillymellow

Darn Southern Baptist childhood indoctrination, I suppose.

⚠⛪
  6. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

I'd ask them if they would ever buy from Schwans and if they said no, I'd ask them to place an order for me. Why let usable neighbors go to waste? :laughhard:
    Gadget, chillymellow and PMM like this.
  7. PMM

:biglol:
  8. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

A lot of people use coupons and save loads. I have to try the coupon clipping.
    Gadget, PMM and Mben like this.
  9. Mben

A couple of years go, my daughter got into coupon'ing. She was a fanatic about it. Would watch the extreme coupon show, send me pics of her purchases (ie: 6 bottles of shampoo, 4 jugs of laundry detergent, 8 bottles of dish soap = $1.85), and plastic bins in her closets and shelves in the laundry room were over flowing with all kinds of stuff. Whatever I was running low on, I grabbed from her when I was visiting. lol But sadly she doesn't do it anymore. That's my daughter though. She starts stuff, goes all gung ho and then she just stops. :confused:
  10. cat034

cat034 KITTY CAT 034

I am just like your daughter i must admit... starting and stopping all the time :biglol:. I might try it out next time i shop.
  11. Mben

:lol:

I forgot to also mention that every Sunday morning she would go to all the $1 stores near her and buy how ever many the store allowed her to of the Sunday paper which normally cost $2.50 - $3.50 for a $1 ... for the coupons! If I was heading to her house on any given Sunday, she'd ask me to stop at one $1 store near me at least and get her newspapers. lol And if she went too late in the morning, other couponers bought up all the newspapers already.
    Gadget, PMM and cat034 like this.
  12. PMM

I love coupons, but am to lazy to cut and sort. Every now and again, one coupon for a particular item will be sent to my mailbox, and I'll be sure to use it. Usually dog or cat food. (I have 1 dog and four cats) and I always save money and say, why don't I do this more often? That is the end of it. lol
    Mben, Gadget and chillymellow like this.
  13. Gadget

Gadget WELL KNOWN MEMBER

:bigclap::biglol:
    PMM and Mben like this.