• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A bit of Concern

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Hi gang, today my Mrs. is having her colon checked. Normally at our age, this would be no big deal but, she has been losing 4 to 6 pounds a month for 4 months now. Had she been trying, this would be great. So please, send your thoughts and prayers for Cheryl, if you can.Thanks!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I hope all turns out well for your wife, Mikey. She is in my thoughts and so are you!

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Try not to worry about it until you know for sure there is something to be concerned for.  My brother just was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer, had surgery to remove the tumor, underwent chemo,and radiation and is doing great (except for not enough weight gain and other complications)  So, all I'm saying is that even if it is the c word, they can do wonders now a day. You will of course, and your family member, be in my prayers. Leslie

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
First, Thanks so much everyone! Well, it was not her colon, as she had one polup (sp), and her doctor says he is pretty sure it was benign. Not sure what our next step will be, until we see our family doctor again. Thanks again everyone, your kind words go a long way!

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well that most certainly is good new mikey, from what i have heard about colon cancer it isn't something one wants to go through. hopefully it turns out to be something like stress or a vitamin deficency. good luck keep us posted

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
OK, turns out it is Diverticulitis. Say that 3 times real fast! lol It amounts to her having a restricted diet. You CAN live with it. Only bad part, since her procedure, she can't get her stomach to settle down. We see the gastro guy next week. Thanks againfor all the kind words, NDF and our members are the greatest!! :bigclap: ps Mben we need a Heart Icon lol!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Mikey7a wrote: OK, turns out it is Diverticulitis. Say that 3 times real fast! lol It amounts to her having a restricted diet. You CAN live with it. Only bad part, since her procedure, she can't get her stomach to settle down. We see the gastro guy next week. Thanks againfor all the kind words, NDF and our members are the greatest!! :bigclap: ps Mben we need a Heart Icon lol!
Great news, Mikey! 
heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif
 Here is a list of emoticons you can use in your posts everyone! Copy the image and paste or type out the code. <a href="http://www.activeboard.com/popup/emoticons.spark?aBID=89469&custom=1" >http://www.activeboard.com/popup/emoticons.spark?aBID=89469&custom=1</a>

Last edited by a moderator: