1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A lil' surprise when mowing the yard

Discussion in 'GENERAL DISCUSSION' started by omeg, Apr 12, 2012.

1. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

[​IMG]Hi gang:Spring is here! Almost didnt see these little guys under the tall grass as it was getting mowed. I'm so glad they are okay.Precious little bunnies. My Great-Aunt always says Spring is the greatest season as it is a renewal of life. I agree.:roll:Just thought some might enjoy this pic.                                                                 Pam 
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  2. IEatGoanna

IEatGoanna WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Very sweet pic.Now remember that decision when your vegetable patch gets eaten!! lol
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

:lol::lol: Good Point!!!
  4. krystalkitty

krystalkitty Greedy Gambler

Cute little bunnies...Mowing grass already???? We don't have to quite yet!!!
  5. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

About 3-4 weeks ago we had that really warm spell in the 80's, and the grass has been growing every since. [​IMG]                                                                 Pam
  6. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

How cute, Pam! I'm so glad you saw them before ....... ugh, don't even want to think of that! lol
  7. vllynet

vllynet WELL KNOWN MEMBER

in what region of the world do you live in?
  8. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

I live in the USA, State of Michigan. Its a Northern State.                                                                   Pam
  9. PSP

PSP Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds

Actually, they mulch quite nicely ....    :surprise: (Just kidding - they make a much better stew :thumb:)
  10. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]