• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A LIST OF HELP SITES FOR ALL KINDS OF HELP

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hey everyone, I just thought I would tell you about some other sites I found yesterday. Go to Google and search for Family Relief Fund, there are sooo many sites in there. Also if you are or the hubby or wife is a vet, type in relief for soldiers and sailors, there are lots of good contacts in there too!Also, if you have it, and want to help even a little, there are a lot of forum members who could use a hand--Angel Food Ministries will send a box of food to a needy family for as little as $20 dollars. That is a lifesaving $20 for someone who truly needs it!Just a thought!Trish

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
great post im sure theres a lot of people with friends or even family who could use some help thanks trish

Last edited by a moderator:

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
A lot of people don't know that it only costs a little, and I didn't realize till the other day how many there are in here who are in need. Maybe if someone wanted to help they could ask a mod? Ya'll might know-or have an idea of who really is in need. Just an idea, don't want to add to ur already never-ending list of things to do!! lol

allyoopers

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you Trish for this post,I've noticed that we have many here who need help, don't we all though?I think this is a really good idea, and it's funny cause I was thinking about trying to do the same thing too, anyway here is a link to a site for prescription help .It has a drop down tab for finding the closest participating pharmacy to you too. I will add more things as I find them too.

allyoopers

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Need to get your hair done, for very little or zero dollars?This site has lists of upscale salons that need heads to workon for training beauticians,I think you can check by your zipcode to find closest locations.http://www.salonapprentice.com/

allyoopers

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Need new glasses? Cant afford sky high costs of them? Well check out Zenni where you can get the prescription from your optician or Wal-mart,Pearl vision or whereever and send the Rx to Zenni after you pick your frames, there are hundreds and a LOT of them are under 10 bucks, they ALL are very afforable...check it out guyshttp://www.zennioptical.com/home.php

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I found this one but I'm not sure if it is good in all states or not, it is for a computer and any devices you may need to use it, as well as training for people with injuries or other problems. www.starfoundation.com"
I am waiting for a call back from them and will post anything helpful!"
"
Trish"
"