• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A Second A Day From Birth - Can You Say \Awww\?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This is such a great video! It's a very cool idea!And having being able to watch little Indigo grow and change every day into the little cutey patootey that he is, was awww-some! [video=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtgzTr8iopk][/video]

Spa-Rat

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow! That is a very cool idea. Some people have such good imaginations. And to have the dedication to do it everday. They must have alot of free time. lol. And how do you pick 1 second of each day? That is so much better than looking at still pictures. They'll always have that to look back on.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
what a cute video! that would be so kewl to do and give to your child when they are grown up, starting from birth up to when they become young adults and strike out to conquor the world on their own and when they become a parent give them a video of their life

sexybikermama

sexybikermama
that was so cute..... id wished i could of done that with all 5 of my kids as the grew. They grow up so fast and with the way the years fly by its like one day they are 5 months then the next 18 years. where did the time go????   My Second daughter who i just got to see after 18 years and wow last time i saw her she was knee high and now hell shes taller then me. 
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
  Ive got so many pics on this laptop when i find her pics ill post them.

Last edited by a moderator: