• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

A time to remember...

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I've been a fan of the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) for nearly 40 years. I was fairly well connected to the club insiders about 10 years ago and got to speak at length with 2 of the pro scouts for the Kings. Their names were Mark Bavis and Ace Bailey. They had big plans for the Kings, but happened to get on a flight from Boston to LA 9 years ago. Their flight was hijacked and slammed into the towers not long from takeoff.My avatar has changed for today, but I will NEVER forget.

skfalqt314

Madame of the Slots
I will never forget the fear and devastation that occured on this day, 9 years ago. Thank you, PSP, for posting this today. It is a sad day in our history, but it is a day that we should all feel together and remember those who gave their lives for our country. And those who are still giving their lives as a result. "
"
We will never forget.

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
Although, we all may not agree on politics, the war, etc etc. I think we can all agree on what a tragic disaster this was. We as a country will never forget, we can stand together, and heal as a country as well."
"
I know this is a couple of days late, but let's remember all of those that lost their lives that horrific day in September 9 years ago. The firemen, and police officers that lost their lives trying to save others, as well as the brave men and women that are still suffering health problems due to this attack."
"
God bless america.