• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Abby enjoying the pool

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I would love to go swimming. There are two pools in my apartment complex but I've never gotten in either one. Don't even remember the last bathing suit I owned and I'm certainly not putting one on and going out there with all those little girls in bikinis!
disbelief.gif
Abby looks likes she's having fun though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What a cute little fish you got there, nikki! That is a cool deck around the pool. I have only seen pools with concrete decks. I am sure that wood is treated or is it made out of something to look like wood? Either way, very nice. "
And dittos, Sookie! You took the words out of my mouth. Actually, I was in my brother's pool a couple of years ago when I was house sitting and Michael was spending the day with me. With just me and him, I had no problem letting it all hang out. lol

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Exactly! I would love to go swimming at a friends house...in a private pool...in a backyard...with a fence around it. :lol:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
 It is  treated wood with a clear stain on it. You are both welcome to come over any time. I will make sure no one is here so we can all let it hang out LOL.  

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the invite! I'll be on the next plane! :sprint:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldenpuppies