• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

AM I READING IT RIGHT?

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
It that crazy or what? deposit 20x? Is that what I am reading?This Bonus can be redeemed only once. You must wager the Bonus + deposit 20 times before making a withdrawal.This is a special bonus that we call the Easy Account Enhancement bonus. Right now, well issue you an instant and totally free bonus on your next purchase worth 400%.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
krystalkitty wrote: It that crazy or what? deposit 20x? Is that what I am reading?This Bonus can be redeemed only once. You must wager the Bonus + deposit 20 times before making a withdrawal.This is a special bonus that we call the Easy Account Enhancement bonus. Right now, well issue you an instant and totally free bonus on your next purchase worth 400%.
Are you saying you read it that you must deposit twenty times before you get the bonus or what KK? I'm a little confused. The bonus offer seems to read that they will give you a 400% bonus that you can only redeem one time. The wagering requirements on the bonus is 20X the deposit plus the bonus. Once you play through that you can cash out. What I don't see is a max cashout! Hmmm............. can that be true? If so, a 20X play through is do-able and with no max cashout!! Sounds like a great bonus to me.  

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
yeah I don't think it means you have to deposit 20 times, just the bonus and deposit requires a 20x playthrough..."
"
"
bartle doo