• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Am I the only one sick of the syrupy Christmas commercials?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Does anyone here know ANYONE that got some luxury car for Christmas with a huge bow on it? Talk about unrealistic expectations...

How about the family that had a BBQ grill delivered right before XMAS? I would want to pick one that I wanted...

OK, the one where the kid and Mom got Dad Craftsman tool for Xmas is marginally cute, but it gets old after the first 40 or 50 viewings!

I am ready to move into the Corona shack on the beach with the lights in the palm tree :thumb:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PSP

On a similar note, does anyone really think that Courtney on the match.com commercials is really hurting for "nice guys" to date?

Reactions: Mben

PSP

I'm guessing that she has to cull the herd down to the best 100K or so... :surprise:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
On a similar note, does anyone really think that Courtney on the match.com commercials is really hurting for "nice guys" to date?
I think she needs all the help she can get! :beard:

:biglol: :biglol: :biglol: :biglol:
I am joking of course. lol

PMM

PSP, these commercials are so dang funny. I have one from the past that is sure to make a laugh.

19" ? hahahahahahaaha

"I got the Microwave!"

PSP

I know that this is old, but the match.com commercials are creeping me out! - especially the ones with the 40-something babe who just wants to find someone intelligent with a good sense of humor. Chances are, if she wasn't psycho 95% of the time, she wouldn't have any trouble finding "Mr. Perfect"

Just sayin'... :surprise:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mben

Staff member
I know that this is old, but the match.com commercials are creeping me out! - especially the ones with the 40-something babe who just wants to find someone intelligent with a good sense of humor. Chances are, if she wasn't psycho 95% of the time, she wouldn't have any trouble finding "Mr. Perfect"

I haven't seen that one yet. Got a youtube?

Reactions: PMM

Mben

Staff member
... Chances are, if she wasn't psycho 95% of the time, she wouldn't have any trouble finding "Mr. Perfect"

"Psycho"? If you're talking about the weird look on her face, then yes ... I agree. lol

Reactions: PMM

PMM

Question: "Where will I meet the man of my dreams?"

Answer: "In your damn dreams"

( I stole that off of In Living Color.)

:biglol: