• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Amazing little girl

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
I found this girl on yahoo. OMG I just love it, I have listened to it over and over. Tears in my eyes everytime. Just beautiful!!!![video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDDlxmsciqY][/video]

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Rhema began singing when she learned to speak. Her mother, Wendi Marvanne, who was a local gospel singer, died of ovarian cancer in 2008. She often sang with Rhema and rehearsed plays."
"
As a tribute to her mother, Rhema will focus on gospel music. Out of my love for [my wife] and out of respect for her wishes I thought Rhema has incredible singing skills and talent, I wanted to do something she would be happy with and follow in her footsteps, Voaritskul said."
"
Rhema said her mother and Houston are her favorite singers, but Dion's classical The Prayer with Andrea Bocelli was her toughest vocal hurdle. It's actually the hardest song I've ever sung before, she said. I actually like it. It's a great song. "
"
Major record labels have been calling Voaritskul to discuss potential record deals, but her father is not making any hasty decisions. Our focus is not trying to see how big we can be or how much money we can make, he said. We just want to try to produce something that represents Rhema and something that goes along with our mission and ministry. If we find someone who can accommodate that or is willing to work with that or wants to do that, if it's a good fit, we will definitely consider it. "
"
Rhema is currently working on a gospel album, a Christmas album, and taking on singing dates across the nation. She released her six-track, self-titled debut in May.