• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

An Olympic question...

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Apparently, it is - depending on how you play :brian:

On a completely different note, I used to be a very serious NHL LA Kings fan. Both USA Olympic hockey coaches played for the LA Kings in the 1991-2 season!

As a secondary note, the Korean Women's coach is the daughter of former Kings coach Andy Murray :thumb:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I haven't watched one game. Didn't see the opening ceremony.

Netflix, cable's On Demand and the kind have ruined me. lol

I guess I could tune in, but I'm just not that interested. :surprise:

Reactions: PMM

PMM

The Olympics aren't really my thing either. My Sister used to watch the figure skating, and oh my, don't talk or breath while it was on.

Thank God there is numerous TV's in my life now, to escape the torture of watching figure skating again.

I'd rather watch paint dry.

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The Olympics aren't really my thing either. My Sister used to watch the figure skating, and oh my, don't talk or breath while it was on.

Thank God there is numerous TV's in my life now, to escape the torture of watching figure skating again.

I'd rather watch paint dry.
That's funny! I do love to watch figure skating. I used to watch it all the time, Olympics or not.

Reactions: PMM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
For the record, figure skating sucks! Any sport that is based on opinion is :bull:

Just sayin'...

:thumb:

Reactions: PMM and Mben