• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

And Away I Gooooooo! So If You Need Me ......

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I will be heading off to spend the next week with my family who recently moved to the Boston area.  I will be gone from tomorrow 1-20-12 through next Tuesday 11-27-12 and will probably show up on the forum on Wednesday but will pop in from time to time during the week. If you have anything urgent you would normally get a hold of me for, I would suggest PMing <a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/m444118/profile/" title="PM Belgamo">Belgamo</a> or <a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/m1323344/profile/" title="PM Pam">Pam</a> as they will be quicker to reply and respond. (And really Pam would be the best choice between her and Belgamo.)   I will be in the area where the first Thanksgiving feast was held which makes this trip even more awesome for me! In the United States, the modern Thanksgiving holiday tradition is commonly, but not universally, traced to a poorly documented 1621 celebration at Plymouth in present-day Massachusetts. The 1621 Plymouth feast and thanksgiving was prompted by a good harvest.   Finally ............. a semi real vacation! :bigclap:   Here's wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots and lots of turkey, watch some football and get stuffed on pumpkin pie! Don't forget the whipped cream! 
images
images
images

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Thank you queenmap and Happy thanksgiving to you and yours!It is going to be an adventure that's for sure. I will try and be as safe as possible. I am traveling alone going from Tucson to LA to catch a connecting flight and then to Logan Airport in MA. Then once I land there, I will not be greeted by my loving family. I need to take an express bus to their town about 30 minutes away. Fun, fun fun! (Not being sarcastic. I am actually very excited to be literally roaming around the country all by myself. :clap:)

omeg

Wishing you a safe and fun-filled week Mben.Enjoy your family time, and return to us with many pics and stories of your adventures across the country.We will miss you.                                                                                          Pam(I'll hold down the fort, but I could never be you, so get your a** back here before I destroy the place. :lol:)

Mben

Staff member
I'm baaaaack!I had a total blast in Boston! I touched the real Plymouth Rock and can now say I have been to Cape Cod!I'll fill you all in with some pictures also but first, I have to get caught up around here.Hopefully by the weekend, I'll be able to post all about my adventure! 
biggrin.gif

Mben

Staff member
Pam, thanks very much for doing a wonderful job manning the forum and as you put it .... not letting the place burn down. lol 
biggrin.gif

omeg

Mben wrote: Pam, thanks very much for doing a wonderful job manning the forum and as you put it .... not letting the place burn down. lol 
biggrin.gif
 :lol::lol: How about that, you returned and the forum is still here even with me at the helm.  Are you impressed? I know I am. :lol::lol:It was my pleasure. We have some of the greatest members around, and it was a nice week talking and helping them. Not to mention some really nice free chips came out. :roll:I love posting those for our members.It was a good week, but so happy to have you back Mben.