• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Any ufc fans here???

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just finished watching ufc #99, it was one hell of a brawl, best in quite a while.  I'm probably the biggest fan in the world, I've seen all 99 pay per views have most on dvdif you've never watched it and don't mind a little blood and violence you have to check it out.  Bigger than boxing wrestling basically everything.   

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraziegurl79

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Big UFC fan here!! I hardly ever miss a fight (Except last night because I was at a Mardi Gras fest). Georges St. Pierre is my guy!!

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Frank mir???? Are you feeling okay?   He's gonna get knocked out next month by brock lesnar thats for sure.Krazie GSP is my fav too i think he's the best.  He's on next months card defending his championship.  Same as the lesnar and mir fight.Last nights was good the wanderlei silva and rich franklin fight was a 3 round brawl one of the best i've seen ever.   

Last edited by a moderator:

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
LOL!!! Did you see the first fight mir got lucky lesnar was whoopin his as*.  Same thing will happen except he wont get caught in that weak ankle lock again.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I freakin love watching the UFC....my favs are Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin and Diego Sanchez...and i hate the big mouth brit bisping and hope Hendo really lays it on his azz!!!!!!!