1. Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Anyone Had This Happen To Them

Discussion in 'CURRENT CASH OUT AND WITHDRAWAL INFORMATION' started by mdexter, Nov 30, 2012.

1. mdexter

mdexter WELL KNOWN MEMBER

I just tried to make a ATM deposit at my bank of a check that I received from SLotastic and along with another personal check.  The personal check was accepted but the Slotastic check kept being rejected.  I actually tried two differenct machines.I had received a check from them about two months ago and had no problem  Could it just be that the ATM machine can not read the check?I guess I was curious if anyone has ever had this happen to them.Maureen :question:    
  2. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Were you able to deposit it inside your bank? I hope so. I haven't dealt with anything like this and so really [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  3. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Nothing like that here either mdexter.I hope it worked out for you. Lets us know.
  4. mdexter

mdexter WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Just wanted to let you know I took my check from Slotastic to my bank today and itwas accepted. I was really glad as I like playing there as they pay within 5-7 days.Now if I can just get paid from Silver Oak I will be one happy lady.Hope your having a great evening.Maureen
  5. omeg

omeg NEW MEMBER

Good to hear!!!!Thanks for the update. :yourock:
  6. Mben

Mben No Deposit Forum Admin Staff Member

Wheeeew ...... thank goodness, mdexter. That is great to hear! :dollarsign::thumb: