• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Anyone Had This Happen To Them

mdexter

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just tried to make a ATM deposit at my bank of a check that I received from SLotastic and along with another personal check.  The personal check was accepted but the Slotastic check kept being rejected.  I actually tried two differenct machines.I had received a check from them about two months ago and had no problem  Could it just be that the ATM machine can not read the check?I guess I was curious if anyone has ever had this happen to them.Maureen :question:    

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Were you able to deposit it inside your bank? I hope so. I haven't dealt with anything like this and so really 
includeme.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

mdexter

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just wanted to let you know I took my check from Slotastic to my bank today and itwas accepted. I was really glad as I like playing there as they pay within 5-7 days.Now if I can just get paid from Silver Oak I will be one happy lady.Hope your having a great evening.Maureen

omeg

mdexter wrote: Just wanted to let you know I took my check from Slotastic to my bank today and itwas accepted. I was really glad as I like playing there as they pay within 5-7 days.Now if I can just get paid from Silver Oak I will be one happy lady.Hope your having a great evening.Maureen
 Good to hear!!!!Thanks for the update. :yourock:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
mdexter wrote: Just wanted to let you know I took my check from Slotastic to my bank today and it was accepted. 
Wheeeew ...... thank goodness, mdexter. That is great to hear! :dollarsign::thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaes14