• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Anyone have Encore Channel on cable?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
If so, check out For Richer or Poorer on Encore West at 9:50 PSTYes, it is an awful excuse for a movie, but the fun part (for me anyway) is watching the opening credits. You will see a Ferrari Testarossa pulling up to a private jet. That's my car :thumb:We got paid $1K to have the car there for about 3 hours - life is good!

PSP

Ok, so even if you don't....[video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUpZ1idGBuQ]No need to watch past the 2:30 mark :thumb:[/video]

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I missed watching your Ferrari roll onto my TV but saw the youtube video. Very cool, PSP!So how does one get asked if they will allow their car to be used in a movie? Do you still have the car?

PSP

Mben wrote: I missed watching your Ferrari roll onto my TV but saw the youtube video. Very cool, PSP!So how does one get asked if they will allow their car to be used in a movie? Do you still have the car?
 This happened when i was still living im Malibu. A guy stopped me at a supermarket and asked if I would be interested. This guy was an agent for exotic and rare cars that he would rent to production companies for stuff like this.Yes, my car had an agent :thumb: - How is THAT for crazy? It was in a couple of commercials, this movie, and a Disney Channel production (which I can't remember for the life of me). When it was working , they would pay for me to go along with it and most often drive it or park it where they wanted it to be. I had the final veto power on anything that they wanted it to do and they were responsible for any damage that might occur.... and yes, I still have it.
far_zpsc358fbc0.jpg
About 2 years ago, a guy I knew used it in a print commercial for his Ferrari accesory shop. he took photos - I kept the $200 bag :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I guess you could say you were at the right place at the right time. :thumb: Oh and with the right car!I think this is all very awesome .... that is if you didn't become a overzealous pageant mom! lol Your car had an agent. That's funny! Again, very cool PSP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216